Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Jayesh Prajapati <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/15 17:57:51 UTC

Authentication via social media

Hi,

I want to understand if there is support for authentication using
social media authenticator?

If yes, is there a repo where I can find relevant implementation?

If no is there a plan to provide relevant support via shiro plugin pac4j
[1] ?

Thanks,
Jayesh

[1] - https://github.com/bujiio/buji-pac4j/blob/master/README.md

Re: Authentication via social media

Posted by Andi Huber <ah...@apache.org>.
Yes indeed, I was looking into pac4j and had same early stage successes implementing a proof of concept for Apache Isis. In this regard another nice-to-have feature would be to have Incode's security module migrated/integrated with the Isis project, to make it a first class citizen.

Unfortunately this ideas are on hold right now. Work is focused on getting critical issues fixed for the coming 2.0 release.

But there's a good chance to get pac4j support in later this year.

Cheers Andi!

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
HI Jayesh,