Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@Les7Arts.com> on 2017/03/28 11:42:19 UTC

Re: Relate Purchase Order with Sales Order

As you can see the Nabble forum is not the best place to ask questions and
get answers

Please rather subscribe to the user ML
http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
You will get a better support and it's more fair to share with everybody

The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Thanks

Jacques

cardenasvar wrote