Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Omnia Ibrahim <o....@gmail.com> on 2022/05/11 12:53:03 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-781: Allow MirrorMaker 2 to override the client configurations

Hi Dongjin, nice spot for this bug. I wonder if this really needs a KIP as
it seems like a clear bug in MM2's interpretation for the config. If you're
going to keep the KIP can you please add some details in the Public
interface or Proposed changes to list which part of MM2 codebase will
change to fix this issue?

Thanks