Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Gale, David" <Da...@Hypertherm.com> on 2005/10/10 15:57:30 UTC

Apache Setup

Thought I'd done everything correctly to set subversion and apache up on
a fairly clean Redhat AS box (Pensacola)--httpd and svnadmin both
work--but when I add:

LoadModule dav_svn_module     modules/mod_dav_svn.so

to my httpd.conf file and try to restart the server, I get:

# /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start
Syntax error on line 232 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_dav_svn.so into server:
/usr/local/lib/libsvn_subr-1.so.\xa8\x07: shared object not open

Line 232 is the LoadModule command.  Both apache and subversion were
compiled from scratch.  Any helpful advice on getting this working?

Thanks,
-David