Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2009/02/01 17:18:49 UTC

Re: Eclipse - javaagent enhancement

Hi Jeremy,

your suggestion is exactly what I do, but unfortunately since I have to specify
this in Eclipse in the 'installed JRE' default VM args, I can only change it
manually, so in one batch run, I can't stop OpenJPA modifying the entity beans
during a Hibernate or Toplink test.

Regards
Adam

Posted by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
Hi Rick,

actually I use maven but I also run them all or partially in Eclipse, especially
when debugging, and especially when there is some fiendish hidden static
somewhere that carries over state from one test to the next, despite all the
precautionary set-up and tear-down code.

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
Adam -