Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org> on 2003/10/09 19:25:32 UTC

*reminder* Re: [Apache Newsletter Draft] News as to Incubator Project from Aug. to Sep.

Hi, Incubator General Mailing List Subscribers,

This is a last call for additions for the Aug. to Sep. newsletter.
(The Apache Newsletter -- Issue 2 -- http://www.apache.org/newsletter/)
There's still time to add articles about your favorite Incubator
(and incubator-related) products to the wiki page.

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue2

The editorial deadline will be 00:00 (PDT), 11th October.
# 07:00 GMT, 11th October

If you have a hesitation in writing the article using Apachewiki,
please directly write it and let me know. I'll upload it and pick
it up as an article in the next newsletter.
Yes, if you do have a hesitation on writing article via Wiki,
please send e-mails to me <te...@apache.org> directly.

Anticipating nice blurb :-)

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya Kitahata (tetsuya@apache.org)