Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Matteo Bertamini <ma...@studenti.unitn.it> on 2011/03/25 21:10:24 UTC

jena logging

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find some information about controlling Jena logging
outputs. I'm using the integrated jena that Pellet provides (jena
2.6.3). Can somebody link me a guide or a snap of the configuration
about this topic? Thanks!

Matteo

Re: jena logging

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com>.
Ciao Matteo,
Jena uses Log4j and you can find the log4j.property in the jena-2.6.x.jar file.

You can specify a different log4j.property via -Dlog4j.configuration=...
-Dlog4j.debug is also useful to see which log4j.property file Log4j is actually
using.

See also the discussion here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-36

For more information on Log4j see here: