Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Prasenjit Narwade <Pr...@quinnox.com> on 2005/04/18 12:43:07 UTC

[OT] Steps for Configuring WAS 5.0 Websphere MQ

The requirement is, I need a Message Driven Bean which will recieve messages
from Websphere MQ.

I am finding problems doing the configuration in WSAD as well as in WAS.

Any pointers to Configuring for MDB - MQ in (1) WSAD 5.1 and (2) WAS 5.0
will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Prasenjit

"Quinnox is a SEI-CMM; ISO 9001:2000 accredited Global IT Services company
providing solutions in areas of E-Business, ERP, Application Management
Services and EAI to customers in BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom and
Healthcare sector, powered by our Global Delivery Model."