Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Nathan Coast <na...@codeczar.com> on 2003/09/17 07:53:29 UTC

cactus newbie / EJB

Hi,

just had a quick browse around cactus docs and AFAICT, to test ejbs
within a container, you have to create and deploy a cactus webapp that
executes the ejb code.  Is this correct?  Are there alternative ways of
executing tests?  E.g. from a remote client to some deployed test cases?

I followed some cactus-user threads that mentioned an EJB Redirector
http://www.mail-archive.com/cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg03049.html
back in February.  Has any progress been made with this?  How yould you
execute tests using the redirector?

cheers
Nathan

RE: cactus newbie / EJB

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

hehe... RTFM! :-)

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/how_it_works.html

> Any chance you can send me Siddhartha's code so I can see how a
> Redirector would work?

It's on the mailing list I believe. However, I'd rather you look at the
Cactus source code. It has redirectors for Servlet, Filter and Jsp.

Search for the ServletTestRedirector class.

> Would ejb redirectors be anything like
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/junitejb/ ? this involves a
> TestRunnerEJB deployed into the container (similar approach to the
> cactus webapp) and a client that passes the classnames of the tests to
> be invoked on the server.

Yep! I didn't know about junitejb but I imagine that would be exactly
the same (from your description and from the project's description on
SF).

-Vincent

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-cactus/samples/ejb/src/scripts

Re: cactus newbie / EJB

Posted by Nathan Coast <na...@codeczar.com>.

RE: Task issue

Posted by Bret Kumler <bk...@firstam.com>.
Chris,

	I ran it with -debug here's the output.

C:\FAWS-I~1>ant -debug test
Apache Ant version 1.5.3 compiled on April 16 2003
Buildfile: build.xml
Detected Java version: 1.4 in: C:\bea\jdk141_03\jre
Detected OS: Windows XP
 +User task: propertyfile
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.PropertyFile
 +User task: vsscheckin
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss.MSVSSCHECKIN
 +User task: sql     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SQLExec
 +User task: cvspass     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CVSPass
 +User task: p4reopen
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Reopen
 +User task: csc     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet.CSharp
 +User task: dirname     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Dirname
 +User task: wlrun     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.WLRun
 +User task: p4label
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Label
 +User task: p4revert
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Revert
 +User task: replaceregexp
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ReplaceRegExp
 +User task: get     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get
 +User task: jjtree     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.javacc.JJTree
 +User task: sleep     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Sleep
 +User task: jarlib-display
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.extension.JarLibDisplayTask
 +User task: dependset     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.DependSet
 +User task: zip     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Zip
 +User task: patch     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Patch
 +User task: jspc     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.jsp.JspC
 +User task: style     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess
 +User task: test     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.Test
 +User task: tstamp     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Tstamp
 +User task: unwar     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Expand
 +User task: vsshistory
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss.MSVSSHISTORY
 +User task: icontract     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.IContract
 +User task: cvschangelog
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.cvslib.ChangeLogTask
 +User task: p4submit
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Submit
 +User task: ccmcheckin
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ccm.CCMCheckin
 +User task: p4change
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Change
 +User task: bzip2     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.BZip2
 +User task: p4delete
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Delete
 +User task: vssadd     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss.MSVSSADD
 +User task: javadoc     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javadoc
 +User task: translate
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.i18n.Translate
 +User task: signjar     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SignJar
 +User task: vajload
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ide.VAJLoadProjects
 +User task: jarlib-available
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.extension.JarLibAvailableTask
 +User task: WsdlToDotnet
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet.WsdlToDotnet
 +User task: buildnumber     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.BuildNumber
 +User task: jpcovmerge
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.sitraka.CovMerge
 +User task: ejbjar     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.EjbJar
 +User task: war     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.War
Could not load a dependent class (com/starbase/starteam/Item) for task
stlist
 +User task: rename     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Rename
 +User task: sequential     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Sequential
 +User task: serverdeploy
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.j2ee.ServerDeploy
 +User task: property     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Property
 +User task: move     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Move
 +User task: copydir     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Copydir
 +User task: cccheckin
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.clearcase.CCCheckin
 +User task: wljspc     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.jsp.WLJspc
 +User task: fixcrlf     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.FixCRLF
Could not load a dependent class (com/oroinc/net/SocketClient) for task
telnet
 +User task: sosget     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.sos.SOSGet
 +User task: pathconvert     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.PathConvert
 +User task: record     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Recorder
 +User task: p4sync
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Sync
 +User task: exec     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecTask
 +User task: p4edit
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Edit
 +User task: manifest     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ManifestTask
 +User task: maudit
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.metamata.MAudit
 +User task: antlr     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ANTLR
 +User task: netrexxc     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.NetRexxC
Could not load a dependent class (com/oroinc/net/ftp/FTP) for task ftp
 +User task: jpcovreport
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.sitraka.CovReport
 +User task: execon     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteOn
 +User task: ccmcheckout
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ccm.CCMCheckout
 +User task: ant     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant
 +User task: xmlvalidate
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XMLValidateTask
 +User task: xslt     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess
 +User task: iplanet-ejbc
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.IPlanetEjbcTask
 +User task: ccmcheckintask
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ccm.CCMCheckinDefault
 +User task: gzip     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.GZip
 +User task: native2ascii
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.Native2Ascii
 +User task: starteam
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.scm.AntStarTeamCheckOut
 +User task: ear     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ear
 +User task: input     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Input
 +User task: rmic     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Rmic
 +User task: checksum     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Checksum
 +User task: mail     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.email.EmailTask
 +User task: loadfile     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.LoadFile
 +User task: vsscheckout
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss.MSVSSCHECKOUT
 +User task: stylebook     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.StyleBook
 +User task: soscheckin
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.sos.SOSCheckin
 +User task: mimemail
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.net.MimeMail
 +User task: stlabel
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.starteam.StarTeamLabel
 +User task: gunzip     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.GUnzip
 +User task: concat     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Concat
 +User task: cab     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.Cab
 +User task: touch     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Touch
 +User task: parallel     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Parallel
 +User task: splash
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.splash.SplashTask
 +User task: antcall     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CallTarget
 +User task: cccheckout
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.clearcase.CCCheckout
 +User task: typedef     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Typedef
 +User task: p4have
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Have
 +User task: filter     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Filter
 +User task: xmlproperty     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XmlProperty
Could not load a dependent class (jdepend/xmlui/JDepend) for task jdepend
 +User task: copy     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Copy
 +User task: antstructure     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.AntStructure
Could not load a dependent class (com/ibm/bsf/BSFException) for task script
 +User task: ccmcreatetask
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ccm.CCMCreateTask
 +User task: rpm     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.Rpm
 +User task: delete     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Delete
 +User task: replace     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Replace
 +User task: mmetrics
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.metamata.MMetrics
 +User task: waitfor     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.WaitFor
 +User task: untar     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Untar
 +User task: loadproperties     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.LoadProperties
 +User task: available     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Available
 +User task: echoproperties
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.EchoProperties
 +User task: junit
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask
Could not load a dependent class (com/starbase/starteam/Item) for task
stcheckin
 +User task: vajexport
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ide.VAJExport
Could not load a dependent class (com/starbase/starteam/Item) for task
stcheckout
 +User task: bunzip2     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.BUnzip2
 +User task: copyfile     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Copyfile
 +User task: vsscreate
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss.MSVSSCREATE
 +User task: ejbc     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.Ejbc
 +User task: unjar     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Expand
 +User task: wsdltodotnet
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet.WsdlToDotnet
 +User task: mkdir     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Mkdir
 +User task: condition     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ConditionTask
 +User task: cvs     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Cvs
 +User task: tempfile     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.TempFile
 +User task: junitreport
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLResultAggregator
 +User task: taskdef     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Taskdef
 +User task: echo     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Echo
 +User task: ccupdate
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.clearcase.CCUpdate
 +User task: java     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java
 +User task: renameext
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.RenameExtensions
 +User task: vsslabel
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss.MSVSSLABEL
 +User task: basename     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Basename
 +User task: javadoc2     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javadoc
 +User task: vsscp     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss.MSVSSCP
 +User task: tar     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Tar
 +User task: vajimport
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ide.VAJImport
 +User task: setproxy
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.net.SetProxy
 +User task: wlstop     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.WLStop
 +User task: p4counter
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Counter
 +User task: ilasm     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet.Ilasm
 +User task: soscheckout
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.sos.SOSCheckout
 +User task: apply     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Transform
 +User task: ccuncheckout
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.clearcase.CCUnCheckout
 +User task: jarlib-resolve
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.extension.JarLibResolveTask
 +User task: jlink
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.jlink.JlinkTask
 +User task: cvstagdiff     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.cvslib.CvsTagDiff
 +User task: javacc     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.javacc.JavaCC
 +User task: chmod     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Chmod
 +User task: pvcs     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.pvcs.Pvcs
 +User task: jarlib-manifest
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.extension.JarLibManifestTask
 +User task: jar     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Jar
 +User task: sound
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.sound.SoundTask
 +User task: mparse
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.metamata.MParse
 +User task: blgenclient
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.BorlandGenerateClient
 +User task: uptodate     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.UpToDate
 +User task: genkey     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.GenerateKey
 +User task: javah     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.Javah
 +User task: ccmreconfigure
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ccm.CCMReconfigure
 +User task: fail     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Exit
 +User task: unzip     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Expand
 +User task: javac     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac
 +User task: p4add     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Add
 +User task: jpcoverage
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.sitraka.Coverage
 +User task: soslabel
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.sos.SOSLabel
 +User task: depend     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.depend.Depend
 +User task: vssget     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss.MSVSSGET
 +User task: deltree     org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Deltree
 +User task: ddcreator
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.DDCreator
 +User datatype: patternset     org.apache.tools.ant.types.PatternSet
 +User datatype: filterset     org.apache.tools.ant.types.FilterSet
 +User datatype: libfileset
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.extension.LibFileSet
 +User datatype: filterreader     org.apache.tools.ant.types.AntFilterReader
 +User datatype: extension
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.extension.ExtensionAdapter
 +User datatype: fileset     org.apache.tools.ant.types.FileSet
 +User datatype: dirset     org.apache.tools.ant.types.DirSet
 +User datatype: filelist     org.apache.tools.ant.types.FileList
 +User datatype: filterchain     org.apache.tools.ant.types.FilterChain
 +User datatype: path     org.apache.tools.ant.types.Path
 +User datatype: classfileset
org.apache.tools.ant.types.optional.depend.ClassfileSet
 +User datatype: description     org.apache.tools.ant.types.Description
 +User datatype: xmlcatalog     org.apache.tools.ant.types.XMLCatalog
 +User datatype: selector
org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.SelectSelector
 +User datatype: mapper     org.apache.tools.ant.types.Mapper
 +User datatype: substitution     org.apache.tools.ant.types.Substitution
 +User datatype: extensionSet
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.extension.ExtensionSet
 +User datatype: regexp     org.apache.tools.ant.types.RegularExpression
Setting ro project property: ant.version -> Apache Ant version 1.5.3
compiled on April 16 2003
Setting ro project property: ant.file -> C:\FAWS-I~1\build.xml
parsing buildfile build.xml with URI = file:C:/FAWS-I~1/build.xml
Setting ro project property: ant.project.name -> Merging web.xml files
Adding reference: Merging web.xml files ->
org.apache.tools.ant.Project@157fb52
Project base dir set to: C:\FAWS-I~1
   +Task: property
Setting project property: base.dir -> .
   +Task: property
 [property] Loading C:\FAWS-I~1\build.properties
Setting project property: nekohtml.jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/nekohtml-0.7.4.jar
Setting project property: password -> weblogic
Setting project property: modification.location -> dest
Setting project property: servlet.jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/servletapi-2.3.jar
Setting project property: cactus.ant.jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/cactus-ant-1.6dev-20030907.jar
Setting project property: username -> weblogic
Setting project property: cactus.framework.jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/cactus-1.6dev-20030907.jar
Setting project property: oracle.driver ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/oracle/driver/classes12.zip
Setting project property: log4j.jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/log4j/lib/log4j-1.2.8.jar
Setting project property: test.port -> 7001
Setting project property: test.reports.loc -> testreports
Setting project property: test.xml.data ->
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/xml
Setting project property: aspectjrt.jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/aspectjrt-1.0.6.jar
Setting project property: commons.httpclient.jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/commons-httpclient-2.0-rc1.jar
Setting project property: pmjws.web.xml -> pmjws/WEB-INF/web.xml
Setting project property: app.xml -> META-INF/application.xml
Setting project property: httpunit.jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/httpunit-1.5.3.jar
Setting project property: weblogic.home.81 -> c:/bea
Setting project property: commons.logging.jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/commons-logging-1.0.3.jar
Setting project property: pmjws.new.web.xml -> pmjws/WEB-INF
Setting project property: test.file -> pmjws.ear
Setting project property: junit.jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/junit-3.8.1.jar
Setting project property: pmjws.ear ->
C:/temp/FAID_RELEASE/PRODUCTMGT/components/pmjws.ear
Setting project property: test.data ->
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties
   +Task: property
Setting project property: conf.dir -> ./conf
   +Task: property
Setting project property: conf.test.dir -> ./conf/test
   +Task: property
Setting project property: pm.test.src -> ./pm-tests/src
   +Task: property
Setting project property: pm.test.classes -> ./pm-tests/classes
   +Task: property
Setting project property: pm.required.libs -> ./pm-tests/lib
   +Task: property
Setting project property: pmjws-web-xml -> pmjws/WEB-INF/web.xml
   +Task: property
Override ignored for property pmjws.ear
   +Task: property
Override ignored for property modification.location
   +Task: property
Setting project property: path-to-new-pmjws-web.xml -> pmjws/WEB-INF
   +Task: property
Setting project property: application-xml -> META-INF/application.xml
   +Task: property
Override ignored for property test.reports.loc
   +Task: property
Setting project property: qa.test.files ->
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties
   +Task: property
Setting project property: qa.test.properties ->
./pm-tests/src/com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties
   +Task: property
Setting project property: qa.test.xml -> com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/xml
   +Task: property
Setting project property: qa.test.xml.files ->
./pm-tests/src/com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/xml
   +Task: property
Override ignored for property oracle.driver
   +Task: property
Setting project property: cactus-jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/cactus-1.6dev-20030907.jar
   +Task: property
Setting project property: cactus-ant-jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/cactus-ant-1.6dev-20030907.jar
   +Task: property
Setting project property: servlet-jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/servletapi-2.3.jar
   +Task: property
Setting project property: aspectjrt-jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/aspectjrt-1.0.6.jar
   +Task: property
Override ignored for property log4j.jar
   +Task: property
Setting project property: commons-logging-jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/commons-logging-1.0.3.jar
   +Task: property
Setting project property: commons-httpclient-jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/commons-httpclient-2.0-rc1.jar
   +Task: property
Setting project property: junit-jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/junit-3.8.1.jar
   +Task: property
Setting project property: httpunit-jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/httpunit-1.5.3.jar
   +Task: property
Setting project property: nekohtml-jar ->
C:/faws-integration/third-party/cactus/lib/nekohtml-0.7.4.jar
   +Task: property
Setting project property: pm.jar -> ./dest/pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/pm.jar
   +Task: property
Setting project property: common.jar -> ./dest/pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/common.jar
   +DataType: path
Adding reference: pm.classpath ->
   +Task: property
Override ignored for property test.file
   +Task: property
Setting project property: target-dir -> runtests
   +Task: property
Setting project property: weblogic-home -> c:/bea
   +Task: property
Override ignored for property test.port
   +Task: property
Setting project property: weblogic.username -> weblogic
   +Task: property
Setting project property: weblogic.password -> weblogic
   +DataType: path
Adding reference: cactus.classpath ->
   +DataType: path
Adding reference: project.classpath ->
   +Task: property
Setting project property: echo.cactus.classpath ->
C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\cactus-1.6dev-20030907.jar;C:\faw
s-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\cactus-ant-1.6dev-20030907.jar;C:\faws-
integration\third-party\cactus\lib\servletapi-2.3.jar;C:\faws-integration\th
ird-party\cactus\lib\aspectjrt-1.0.6.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cac
tus\lib\commons-logging-1.0.3.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib
\commons-httpclient-2.0-rc1.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\j
unit-3.8.1.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\httpunit-1.5.3.jar
;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\nekohtml-0.7.4.jar
   +Task: property
Setting project property: echo.pm.classpath ->
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\pm.jar;C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib
\common.jar;C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-tests\lib\commons-lang-1.0.1.jar;C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-t
ests\lib\LoggerHelp.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\log4j\lib\log4j-1.2.
8.jar
   +Task: property
Setting project property: echo.project.classpath ->
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\pm.jar;C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib
\common.jar;C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-tests\lib\commons-lang-1.0.1.jar;C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-t
ests\lib\LoggerHelp.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\log4j\lib\log4j-1.2.
8.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\cactus-1.6dev-20030907.jar;
C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\cactus-ant-1.6dev-20030907.jar;C:
\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\servletapi-2.3.jar;C:\faws-integrat
ion\third-party\cactus\lib\aspectjrt-1.0.6.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-par
ty\cactus\lib\commons-logging-1.0.3.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cact
us\lib\commons-httpclient-2.0-rc1.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus
\lib\junit-3.8.1.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\httpunit-1.5
.3.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\neko
 +Target: init
   +Task: echo
   +Task: echo
   +Task: echo
   +Task: echo
   +Task: echo
   +Task: echo
   +Task: echo
   +Task: echo
   +Task: echo
   +Task: echo
   +Task: echo
   +Task: echo
   +Task: echo
   +Task: taskdef
   +Task: mkdir
   +Task: mkdir
   +Task: mkdir
   +Task: mkdir
 +Target: clean
   +Task: delete
   +Task: delete
   +Task: delete
   +Task: delete
   +Task: delete
 +Target: extract-pmjws
   +Task: unzip
 +Target: compile.pmjws.test
   +Task: echo
   +Task: javac
 +Target: prepare.qa-test.jar
   +Task: copy
   +Task: copy
   +Task: jar
 +Target: create.war-ear
   +Task: war
   +Task: delete
   +Task: copy
   +Task: ear
   +Task: delete
 +Target: prepare.weblogic.test
   +Task: echo
   +Task: property
   +Task: property
   +Task: mkdir
   +Task: mkdir
   +Task: copy
   +Task: replace
   +Task: copy
   +Task: copy
   +Task: copy
   +Task: copy
   +Task: copy
 +Target: start.weblogic.81
   +Task: java
 +Target: stop.weblogic.81
   +Task: java
 +Target: test
   +Task: junitreport
   +Task: fail
Build sequence for target `test' is [init, extract-pmjws,
compile.pmjws.test, prepare.qa-test.jar, create.war-ear,
prepare.weblogic.test, start.weblogic.81, test]
Complete build sequence is [init, extract-pmjws, compile.pmjws.test,
prepare.qa-test.jar, create.war-ear, prepare.weblogic.test,
start.weblogic.81, test, stop.weblogic.81, clean]

init:
     [echo] ----------------------------------------------
     [echo] Cactus Classpath:
     [echo]
     [echo]
C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\cactus-1.6dev-20030907.jar;C:\faw
s-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\cactus-ant-1.6dev-20030907.jar;C:\faws-
integration\third-party\cactus\lib\servletapi-2.3.jar;C:\faws-integration\th
ird-party\cactus\lib\aspectjrt-1.0.6.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cac
tus\lib\commons-logging-1.0.3.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib
\commons-httpclient-2.0-rc1.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\j
unit-3.8.1.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\httpunit-1.5.3.jar
;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\nekohtml-0.7.4.jar
     [echo] ----------------------------------------------
     [echo] Product Management Classpath:
     [echo]
     [echo]
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\pm.jar;C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib
\common.jar;C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-tests\lib\commons-lang-1.0.1.jar;C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-t
ests\lib\LoggerHelp.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\log4j\lib\log4j-1.2.
8.jar
     [echo] ----------------------------------------------
     [echo] Project Classpath:
     [echo]
     [echo]
C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\cactus-1.6dev-20030907.jar;C:\faw
s-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\cactus-ant-1.6dev-20030907.jar;C:\faws-
integration\third-party\cactus\lib\servletapi-2.3.jar;C:\faws-integration\th
ird-party\cactus\lib\aspectjrt-1.0.6.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cac
tus\lib\commons-logging-1.0.3.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib
\commons-httpclient-2.0-rc1.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\j
unit-3.8.1.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\httpunit-1.5.3.jar
;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\nekohtml-0.7.4.jar
     [echo] ----------------------------------------------
  [taskdef] Loading definitions from resource cactus.tasks
ResourceStream for cactus.tasks loaded from ant loader
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactifyWarTask
Class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.War loaded from parent loader
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactifyWarTask loaded from ant
loader
Class java.lang.Object loaded from parent loader
Class java.lang.Throwable loaded from parent loader
Class javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException loaded from parent
loader
Class java.io.IOException loaded from parent loader
Class org.xml.sax.SAXException loaded from parent loader
Class org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException loaded from parent loader
Class org.xml.sax.EntityResolver loaded from parent loader
Class org.apache.tools.ant.Task loaded from parent loader
Finding class org.apache.commons.logging.Log
Class org.apache.commons.logging.Log loaded from ant loader
Class org.apache.tools.ant.types.ZipFileSet loaded from parent loader
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.WebXmlVersion
Class java.lang.Comparable loaded from parent loader
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.WebXmlVersion loaded from
ant loader
Class java.util.List loaded from parent loader
 +User task: cactifywar     org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactifyWarTask
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.RunServerTestsTask
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.RunServerTestsTask loaded from ant
loader
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.Container
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.Container loaded from ant
loader
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.util.AntTaskFactory
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.util.AntTaskFactory loaded from ant
loader
 +User task: runservertests
org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.RunServerTestsTask
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.WebXmlMergeTask
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.WebXmlMergeTask loaded from ant
loader
 +User task: webxmlmerge
org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.WebXmlMergeTask
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactusTask
Class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask loaded from
parent loader
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactusTask loaded from ant loader
Class java.net.MalformedURLException loaded from parent loader
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.WarDeployableFile
Finding class
org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.AbstractDeployableFile
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.DeployableFile
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.DeployableFile loaded from
ant loader
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.AbstractDeployableFile
loaded from ant loader
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.WarDeployableFile loaded
from ant loader
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.EarDeployableFile
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.container.EarDeployableFile loaded
from ant loader
Class java.lang.Exception loaded from parent loader
 +User task: cactus     org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactusTask

extract-pmjws:
    [unzip] Expanding: C:\temp\FAID_RELEASE\PRODUCTMGT\components\pmjws.ear
into C:\FAWS-I~1\dest
    [unzip] expanding META-INF/ to C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\META-INF
    [unzip] expanding META-INF/wli-subscriptions.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\META-INF\wli-subscriptions.xml
    [unzip] expanding META-INF/weblogic-application.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\META-INF\weblogic-application.xml
    [unzip] expanding META-INF/application.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\META-INF\application.xml
    [unzip] expanding META-INF/wlw-manifest.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\META-INF\wlw-manifest.xml
    [unzip] expanding META-INF/wli-process.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\META-INF\wli-process.xml
    [unzip] expanding META-INF/.wlwLock to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\META-INF\.wlwLock
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/ to C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/WEB-INF/ to C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/ to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/WEB-INF/classes/ to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\classes
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/ to C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/security.jar to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\security.jar
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/pm.jar to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\pm.jar
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/entitlement.jar to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\entitlement.jar
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/common.jar to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\common.jar
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/xercesImpl.jar to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\xercesImpl.jar
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/xalan2.5.jar to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\xalan2.5.jar
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/WEB-INF/wlw-config.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\wlw-config.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/WEB-INF/weblogic.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\weblogic.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/index.html to C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\index.html
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/Invalid_ProductCategory.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\Invalid_ProductCategory.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/all.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\all.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/xml_product.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\xml_product.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/ProductStyleSheet.xsl to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\ProductStyleSheet.xsl
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/valid_ServiceType.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\valid_ServiceType.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/valid_ProductCategory.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\valid_ProductCategory.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/Invalid_ServiceType.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\Invalid_ServiceType.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/SvcTypeRequest.xsd to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\SvcTypeRequest.xsd
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/xml_st.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\xml_st.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/Invalid_credential.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\Invalid_credential.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/SvcTypeResponse.xsd to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\SvcTypeResponse.xsd
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/valid_Vendor.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\valid_Vendor.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/Invalid_Vendor.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\Invalid_Vendor.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/InquiryService.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\InquiryService.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/valid_Product.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\valid_Product.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/InquiryService.xml.template to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\InquiryService.xml.template
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/Invalid_xml.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\Invalid_xml.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/pm-I1-request_samples.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\pm-I1-request_samples.xml
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/xml/Invalid_Product.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\xml\Invalid_Product.xml
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/ to C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/ to C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/classes/ to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\classes
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/ to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/META-INF/ to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\META-INF
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/ to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\com
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/bea/ to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\com\bea
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/bea/wlw/ to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\com\bea\wlw
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/bea/wlw/runtime/
to C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\com\bea\wlw\runtime
    [unzip] expanding
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/bea/wlw/runtime/core/ to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\com\bea\wlw\runtime\core
    [unzip] expanding
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/bea/wlw/runtime/core/bean/ to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\com\bea\wlw\runtime\core\b
ean
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/ to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/META-INF/ to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\META-INF
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/ to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\com
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/ to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\com\bea
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/wlwgen/
to C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\com\bea\wlwgen
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/classes/InquiryService.class to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\classes\InquiryService.class
    [unzip] expanding .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
to C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\META-INF\ejb-jar.xml
    [unzip] expanding
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/META-INF/weblogic-ejb-jar.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\META-INF\weblogic-ejb-jar.
xml
    [unzip] expanding
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\META-INF\ejb-jar.xml
    [unzip] expanding
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/META-INF/weblogic-ejb-jar.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\META-INF\weblogic-ejb-
jar.xml
    [unzip] expanding
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/wlwgen/GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Home.class to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\com\bea\wlwgen\Generic
StatelessSLSBContHome.class
    [unzip] expanding
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/wlwgen/GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Intf.class to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\com\bea\wlwgen\Generic
StatelessSLSBContIntf.class
    [unzip] expanding
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/wlwgen/GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Impl.class to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\com\bea\wlwgen\Generic
StatelessSLSBContImpl.class
    [unzip] expanding
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/wlwgen/GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Adpt.class to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\com\bea\wlwgen\Generic
StatelessSLSBContAdpt.class
    [unzip] expanding cactus-report.xsl to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\cactus-report.xsl
    [unzip] expanding pmjws/WEB-INF/web.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\web.xml
    [unzip] expand complete

compile.pmjws.test:
     [echo] PROJECT CLASSPATH:
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\pm.jar;C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib
\common.jar;C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-tests\lib\commons-lang-1.0.1.jar;C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-t
ests\lib\LoggerHelp.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\log4j\lib\log4j-1.2.
8.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\cactus-1.6dev-20030907.jar;
C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\cactus-ant-1.6dev-20030907.jar;C:
\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\servletapi-2.3.jar;C:\faws-integrat
ion\third-party\cactus\lib\aspectjrt-1.0.6.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-par
ty\cactus\lib\commons-logging-1.0.3.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cact
us\lib\commons-httpclient-2.0-rc1.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus
\lib\junit-3.8.1.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\httpunit-1.5
.3.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib\nekohtml-0.7.4.jar
fileset: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-tests\src with patternSet{
includes: [] excludes: [] }
    [javac]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\business\client\QaOfferingManagerTest.java
omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/business/client/QaOfferingManagerTest.class
is up to date.
    [javac]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\business\client\QaProductCategoryManagerTest
.java omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/business/client/QaProductCategoryManagerTest
.class is up to date.
    [javac]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\business\client\QaProductManagerTest.java
omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/business/client/QaProductManagerTest.class
is up to date.
    [javac]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\business\client\QaServiceTestRunTimeTest.jav
a omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/business/client/QaServiceTestRunTimeTest.cla
ss is up to date.
    [javac]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\business\client\QaServiceTypeManagerTest.jav
a omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/business/client/QaServiceTypeManagerTest.cla
ss is up to date.
    [javac]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\data\dao\QaOracleInquiryDAOTest.java omitted
as com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/data/dao/QaOracleInquiryDAOTest.class is
up to date.
    [javac] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\dbInfo.properties
skipped - don't know how to handle it
    [javac] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\log4j.properties
skipped - don't know how to handle it
    [javac]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\offerings\offering.properties
skipped - don't know how to handle it
    [javac]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\offerings\offeringQuery.propertie
s skipped - don't know how to handle it
    [javac]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\pmUtils\pmUtilsExpectedResults.pr
operties skipped - don't know how to handle it
    [javac]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\product\product.properties
skipped - don't know how to handle it
    [javac]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\product\productQuery.properties
skipped - don't know how to handle it
    [javac]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\productCategory\productCategory.p
roperties skipped - don't know how to handle it
    [javac]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\productCategory\productCategoryQu
ery.properties skipped - don't know how to handle it
    [javac] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\query.properties
skipped - don't know how to handle it
    [javac]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\serviceTypes\serviceType.properti
es skipped - don't know how to handle it
    [javac]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\serviceTypes\serviceTypeQuery.pro
perties skipped - don't know how to handle it
    [javac] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\utils\CompareResults.java
omitted as com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/utils/CompareResults.class is up
to date.
    [javac] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\utils\QaConstants.java omitted
as com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/utils/QaConstants.class is up to date.
    [javac] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\xml\inquiryServiceData.xml
skipped - don't know how to handle it
    [javac] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\xml\pm.xml skipped - don't know
how to handle it
    [javac] com\firstam\interactive\faws\util\QAPMUtilsTest.java omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/util/QAPMUtilsTest.class is up to date.

prepare.qa-test.jar:
fileset: Setup scanner in dir
C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-tests\src\com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties with
patternSet{ includes: [] excludes: [] }
     [copy] dbInfo.properties omitted as dbInfo.properties is up to date.
     [copy] log4j.properties omitted as log4j.properties is up to date.
     [copy] offerings\offering.properties omitted as
offerings/offering.properties is up to date.
     [copy] offerings\offeringQuery.properties omitted as
offerings/offeringQuery.properties is up to date.
     [copy] pmUtils\pmUtilsExpectedResults.properties omitted as
pmUtils/pmUtilsExpectedResults.properties is up to date.
     [copy] product\product.properties omitted as product/product.properties
is up to date.
     [copy] product\productQuery.properties omitted as
product/productQuery.properties is up to date.
     [copy] productCategory\productCategory.properties omitted as
productCategory/productCategory.properties is up to date.
     [copy] productCategory\productCategoryQuery.properties omitted as
productCategory/productCategoryQuery.properties is up to date.
     [copy] query.properties omitted as query.properties is up to date.
     [copy] serviceTypes\serviceType.properties omitted as
serviceTypes/serviceType.properties is up to date.
     [copy] serviceTypes\serviceTypeQuery.properties omitted as
serviceTypes/serviceTypeQuery.properties is up to date.
     [copy]  omitted as  is up to date.
     [copy] offerings omitted as offerings is up to date.
     [copy] pmUtils omitted as pmUtils is up to date.
     [copy] product omitted as product is up to date.
     [copy] productCategory omitted as productCategory is up to date.
     [copy] serviceTypes omitted as serviceTypes is up to date.
fileset: Setup scanner in dir
C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-tests\src\com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\xml with
patternSet{ includes: [] excludes: [] }
     [copy] inquiryServiceData.xml omitted as inquiryServiceData.xml is up
to date.
     [copy] pm.xml omitted as pm.xml is up to date.
     [copy]  omitted as  is up to date.
fileset: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-tests\classes with
patternSet{ includes: [] excludes: [] }
      [jar]  omitted as  is up to date.
      [jar] com omitted as com/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam omitted as com/firstam/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive omitted as com/firstam/interactive/ is
up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\business omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/business/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\business\client omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/business/client/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\data omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/data/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\data\dao omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/data/dao/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\offerings omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/offerings/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\pmUtils omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/pmUtils/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\product omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/product/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\productCategory
omitted as com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/productCategory/ is up
to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\serviceTypes omitted
as com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/serviceTypes/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\utils omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/utils/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\xml omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/xml/ is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\util omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/util/ is up to date.
      [jar]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\business\client\QaOfferingManagerTest.class
omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/business/client/QaOfferingManagerTest.class
is up to date.
      [jar]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\business\client\QaProductCategoryManagerTest
.class omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/business/client/QaProductCategoryManagerTest
.class is up to date.
      [jar]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\business\client\QaProductManagerTest.class
omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/business/client/QaProductManagerTest.class
is up to date.
      [jar]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\business\client\QaServiceTestRunTimeTest.cla
ss omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/business/client/QaServiceTestRunTimeTest.cla
ss is up to date.
      [jar]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\business\client\QaServiceTypeManagerTest.cla
ss omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/business/client/QaServiceTypeManagerTest.cla
ss is up to date.
      [jar]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\pm\data\dao\QaOracleInquiryDAOTest.class
omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/pm/data/dao/QaOracleInquiryDAOTest.class is up
to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\dbInfo.properties
omitted as com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/dbInfo.properties is
up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\log4j.properties
omitted as com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/log4j.properties is up
to date.
      [jar]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\offerings\offering.properties
omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/offerings/offering.properties is
up to date.
      [jar]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\offerings\offeringQuery.propertie
s omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/offerings/offeringQuery.propertie
s is up to date.
      [jar]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\pmUtils\pmUtilsExpectedResults.pr
operties omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/pmUtils/pmUtilsExpectedResults.pr
operties is up to date.
      [jar]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\product\product.properties
omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/product/product.properties is up
to date.
      [jar]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\product\productQuery.properties
omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/product/productQuery.properties
is up to date.
      [jar]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\productCategory\productCategory.p
roperties omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/productCategory/productCategory.p
roperties is up to date.
      [jar]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\productCategory\productCategoryQu
ery.properties omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/productCategory/productCategoryQu
ery.properties is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\query.properties
omitted as com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/query.properties is up
to date.
      [jar]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\serviceTypes\serviceType.properti
es omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/serviceTypes/serviceType.properti
es is up to date.
      [jar]
com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\properties\serviceTypes\serviceTypeQuery.pro
perties omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/properties/serviceTypes/serviceTypeQuery.pro
perties is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\utils\CompareResults.class
omitted as com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/utils/CompareResults.class is up
to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\utils\QaConstants.class omitted
as com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/utils/QaConstants.class is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\xml\inquiryServiceData.xml
omitted as com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/xml/inquiryServiceData.xml is up
to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\qa\xml\pm.xml omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/qa/xml/pm.xml is up to date.
      [jar] com\firstam\interactive\faws\util\QAPMUtilsTest.class omitted as
com/firstam/interactive/faws/util/QAPMUtilsTest.class is up to date.

create.war-ear:
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1\cactus-templates\WEB-INF with
patternSet{ includes: [web.xml] excludes: [] }
      [war] Building war: C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-tests\lib\pmjws-test.war
      [war] adding directory META-INF/
      [war] adding entry META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
      [war] adding directory WEB-INF/
      [war] adding entry WEB-INF/web.xml
Class java.util.ArrayList loaded from parent loader
   +Task: cactifywar
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactifyWarTask$Version
Class org.apache.tools.ant.types.EnumeratedAttribute loaded from parent
loader
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactifyWarTask$Version loaded from
ant loader
Class org.apache.tools.ant.types.XMLCatalog loaded from parent loader
Class java.io.File loaded from parent loader
Finding class
org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactifyWarTask$FilterRedirector
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactifyWarTask$Redirector
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactifyWarTask$Redirector loaded
from ant loader
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactifyWarTask$FilterRedirector
loaded from ant loader
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactifyWarTask$JspRedirector
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactifyWarTask$JspRedirector loaded
from ant loader
Finding class
org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactifyWarTask$ServletRedirector
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactifyWarTask$ServletRedirector
loaded from ant loader
Class java.lang.StringBuffer loaded from parent loader
[cactifywar] Analyzing war: C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-tests\lib\pmjws-test.war
Class org.apache.tools.ant.types.PatternSet$NameEntry loaded from parent
loader
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.WarArchive
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.JarArchive
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.JarArchive loaded from
ant loader
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.WarArchive loaded from
ant loader
Class java.io.InputStream loaded from parent loader
Class java.io.ByteArrayInputStream loaded from parent loader
Class java.util.jar.JarInputStream loaded from parent loader
Class java.io.FileInputStream loaded from parent loader
Class java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream loaded from parent loader
Class java.util.zip.ZipEntry loaded from parent loader
Class java.lang.String loaded from parent loader
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.WebXmlIo
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.WebXmlIo loaded from ant
loader
Class java.io.OutputStream loaded from parent loader
Class java.io.FileOutputStream loaded from parent loader
Class javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory loaded from parent loader
Finding class
org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.WebXmlIo$WebXmlEntityResolver
Class
org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.WebXmlIo$WebXmlEntityResolver
loaded from ant loader
Class javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder loaded from parent loader
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.WebXml
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.WebXml loaded from ant
loader
Class org.w3c.dom.Node loaded from parent loader
Class java.lang.IllegalArgumentException loaded from parent loader
Class java.lang.NullPointerException loaded from parent loader
Class java.lang.IllegalStateException loaded from parent loader
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.WebXmlTag
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.WebXmlTag loaded from ant
loader
Class java.lang.Class loaded from parent loader
ResourceStream for
org/apache/cactus/integration/ant/deployment/resources/web-app_2_3.dtd
loaded from ant loader
Class org.xml.sax.InputSource loaded from parent loader
Class org.w3c.dom.Document loaded from parent loader
Class java.util.Iterator loaded from parent loader
Class org.w3c.dom.DocumentType loaded from parent loader
Class org.w3c.dom.Element loaded from parent loader
Class org.w3c.dom.NodeList loaded from parent loader
Class java.lang.System loaded from parent loader
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.util.ResourceUtils
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.util.ResourceUtils loaded from ant
loader
Class java.io.Reader loaded from parent loader
Class java.io.InputStreamReader loaded from parent loader
Class java.io.BufferedReader loaded from parent loader
Class java.io.Writer loaded from parent loader
Class java.io.FileWriter loaded from parent loader
Class java.lang.ClassNotFoundException loaded from parent loader
Class java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError loaded from parent loader
ResourceStream for org/apache/cactus/server/jspRedirector.jsp loaded from
ant loader
Class org.apache.tools.ant.types.FileSet loaded from parent loader
ResourceStream for
org/apache/cactus/integration/ant/deployment/resources/web-app_2_3.dtd
loaded from ant loader
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.WebXmlMerger
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.deployment.WebXmlMerger loaded from
ant loader
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.util.AntLog
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.util.AntLog loaded from ant loader
Finding class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.util.AntLog$1
Class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.util.AntLog$1 loaded from ant loader
Class org.apache.tools.ant.Project loaded from parent loader
[cactifywar] Merged 0 filter definitions into the descriptor
[cactifywar] Merged 1 servlet definition into the descriptor
Class org.apache.tools.ant.util.FileUtils loaded from parent loader
Class org.apache.xml.serialize.OutputFormat loaded from parent loader
Class org.apache.xml.serialize.XMLSerializer loaded from parent loader
Resource org/aspectj/lang/JoinPoint.class loaded from ant loader
Class java.net.URL loaded from parent loader
Class java.net.URLDecoder loaded from parent loader
Resource org/apache/cactus/ServletTestCase.class loaded from ant loader
Resource org/apache/commons/logging/Log.class loaded from ant loader
Resource org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpClient.class loaded from ant
loader
Resource junit/framework/TestCase.class loaded from parent loader
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib
with patternSet{ includes: [httpunit-1.5.3.jar] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib
with patternSet{ includes: [cactus-ant-1.6dev-20030907.jar] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib
with patternSet{ includes: [nekohtml-0.7.4.jar] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\faws-integration\third-party\log4j\lib
with patternSet{ includes: [log4j-1.2.8.jar] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-tests\lib with patternSet{
includes: [netui-util.jar] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-tests\lib with patternSet{
includes: [commons-lang-1.0.1.jar] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-tests\lib with patternSet{
includes: [LoggerHelp.jar] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-tests\lib with patternSet{
includes: [qa-test.jar] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib with
patternSet{ includes: [pm.jar] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\pmjws\WEB-INF\lib with
patternSet{ includes: [common.jar] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1\conf\test with patternSet{
includes: [log_server.properties] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1 with patternSet{ includes: []
excludes: [WEB-INF/web.xml] }
FileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\tmp with patternSet{ includes:
[jspRedirector.jsp] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1 with patternSet{ includes:
[cactus1225291456web.xml] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib
with patternSet{ includes: [aspectjrt-1.0.6.jar] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib
with patternSet{ includes: [cactus-1.6dev-20030907.jar] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib
with patternSet{ includes: [commons-logging-1.0.3.jar] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\faws-integration\third-party\cactus\lib
with patternSet{ includes: [commons-httpclient-2.0-rc1.jar] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\Tools\apache-ant-1.5.3-1\lib with
patternSet{ includes: [junit.jar] excludes: [] }
[cactifywar] Building war: C:\FAWS-I~1\pmjws-test.war
[cactifywar] adding directory META-INF/
[cactifywar] adding entry META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
[cactifywar] adding directory WEB-INF/
[cactifywar] adding directory WEB-INF/lib/
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/lib/httpunit-1.5.3.jar
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/lib/cactus-ant-1.6dev-20030907.jar
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/lib/nekohtml-0.7.4.jar
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/lib/log4j-1.2.8.jar
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/lib/netui-util.jar
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/lib/commons-lang-1.0.1.jar
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/lib/LoggerHelp.jar
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/lib/qa-test.jar
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/lib/pm.jar
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/lib/common.jar
[cactifywar] adding directory WEB-INF/classes/
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/classes/log_server.properties
[cactifywar] adding entry jspRedirector.jsp
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/web.xml
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/lib/aspectjrt-1.0.6.jar
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/lib/cactus-1.6dev-20030907.jar
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/lib/commons-logging-1.0.3.jar
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/lib/commons-httpclient-2.0-rc1.jar
[cactifywar] adding entry WEB-INF/lib/junit.jar
   [delete] Deleting: C:\FAWS-I~1\pm-tests\lib\pmjws-test.war
     [copy] Copying 1 file to C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\META-INF
     [copy] Copying C:\FAWS-I~1\cactus-templates\application.xml to
C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\META-INF\application.xml
fileset: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1\dest with patternSet{ includes: []
excludes: [] }
fileset: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1 with patternSet{ includes: [dest]
excludes: [] }
fileset: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1 with patternSet{ includes:
[pmjws-test.war] excludes: [] }
ZipFileSet: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1\dest\META-INF with
patternSet{ includes: [application.xml] excludes: [] }
      [ear]  omitted as  is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop omitted as .workshop/ is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws omitted as .workshop/pmjws/ is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\classes omitted as .workshop/pmjws/classes/ is
up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB omitted as .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ is up to
date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/ is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\com omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/ is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\com\bea omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/ is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\com\bea\wlwgen omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/wlwgen/ is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\META-INF omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/META-INF/ is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/ is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\com omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/ is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\com\bea omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/bea/ is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\com\bea\wlw omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/bea/wlw/ is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\com\bea\wlw\runtime omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/bea/wlw/runtime/ is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\com\bea\wlw\runtime\core
omitted as .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/bea/wlw/runtime/core/ is up
to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\com\bea\wlw\runtime\core\bean
omitted as .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/bea/wlw/runtime/core/bean/
is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\META-INF omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/META-INF/ is up to date.
      [ear] META-INF added as META-INF/ is outdated.
      [ear] pmjws omitted as pmjws/ is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\WEB-INF omitted as pmjws/WEB-INF/ is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\WEB-INF\classes omitted as pmjws/WEB-INF/classes/ is up to
date.
      [ear] pmjws\WEB-INF\lib omitted as pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/ is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml omitted as pmjws/xml/ is up to date.
      [ear] weblogic8x omitted as weblogic8x/ is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\classes\InquiryService.class omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/classes/InquiryService.class is up to date.
      [ear]
.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\com\bea\wlwgen\GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Adpt.class omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/wlwgen/GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Adpt.class is up to date.
      [ear]
.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\com\bea\wlwgen\GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Home.class omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/wlwgen/GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Home.class is up to date.
      [ear]
.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\com\bea\wlwgen\GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Impl.class omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/wlwgen/GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Impl.class is up to date.
      [ear]
.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\com\bea\wlwgen\GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Intf.class omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/wlwgen/GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Intf.class is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\META-INF\ejb-jar.xml
omitted as .workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml is up
to date.
      [ear]
.workshop\pmjws\EJB\GenericStateless\META-INF\weblogic-ejb-jar.xml omitted
as .workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/META-INF/weblogic-ejb-jar.xml is up
to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\META-INF\ejb-jar.xml omitted as
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml is up to date.
      [ear] .workshop\pmjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\META-INF\weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
omitted as .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/META-INF/weblogic-ejb-jar.xml is
up to date.
      [ear] cactus-report.xsl omitted as cactus-report.xsl is up to date.
      [ear] META-INF\.wlwLock omitted as META-INF/.wlwLock is up to date.
      [ear] META-INF\application.xml added as META-INF/application.xml is
outdated.
      [ear] META-INF\weblogic-application.xml omitted as
META-INF/weblogic-application.xml is up to date.
      [ear] META-INF\wli-process.xml omitted as META-INF/wli-process.xml is
up to date.
      [ear] META-INF\wli-subscriptions.xml omitted as
META-INF/wli-subscriptions.xml is up to date.
      [ear] META-INF\wlw-manifest.xml omitted as META-INF/wlw-manifest.xml
is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\index.html omitted as pmjws/index.html is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\common.jar omitted as
pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/common.jar is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\entitlement.jar omitted as
pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/entitlement.jar is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\pm.jar omitted as pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/pm.jar is
up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\security.jar omitted as
pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/security.jar is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\xalan2.5.jar omitted as
pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/xalan2.5.jar is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\WEB-INF\lib\xercesImpl.jar omitted as
pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/xercesImpl.jar is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\WEB-INF\web.xml omitted as pmjws/WEB-INF/web.xml is up to
date.
      [ear] pmjws\WEB-INF\weblogic.xml omitted as pmjws/WEB-INF/weblogic.xml
is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\WEB-INF\wlw-config.xml omitted as
pmjws/WEB-INF/wlw-config.xml is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\all.xml omitted as pmjws/xml/all.xml is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\InquiryService.xml omitted as
pmjws/xml/InquiryService.xml is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\InquiryService.xml.template omitted as
pmjws/xml/InquiryService.xml.template is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\Invalid_credential.xml omitted as
pmjws/xml/Invalid_credential.xml is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\Invalid_Product.xml omitted as
pmjws/xml/Invalid_Product.xml is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\Invalid_ProductCategory.xml omitted as
pmjws/xml/Invalid_ProductCategory.xml is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\Invalid_ServiceType.xml omitted as
pmjws/xml/Invalid_ServiceType.xml is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\Invalid_Vendor.xml omitted as
pmjws/xml/Invalid_Vendor.xml is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\Invalid_xml.xml omitted as pmjws/xml/Invalid_xml.xml
is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\pm-I1-request_samples.xml omitted as
pmjws/xml/pm-I1-request_samples.xml is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\ProductStyleSheet.xsl omitted as
pmjws/xml/ProductStyleSheet.xsl is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\SvcTypeRequest.xsd omitted as
pmjws/xml/SvcTypeRequest.xsd is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\SvcTypeResponse.xsd omitted as
pmjws/xml/SvcTypeResponse.xsd is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\valid_Product.xml omitted as
pmjws/xml/valid_Product.xml is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\valid_ProductCategory.xml omitted as
pmjws/xml/valid_ProductCategory.xml is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\valid_ServiceType.xml omitted as
pmjws/xml/valid_ServiceType.xml is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\valid_Vendor.xml omitted as pmjws/xml/valid_Vendor.xml
is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\xml_product.xml omitted as pmjws/xml/xml_product.xml
is up to date.
      [ear] pmjws\xml\xml_st.xml omitted as pmjws/xml/xml_st.xml is up to
date.
      [ear] Building ear: C:\FAWS-I~1\pmjws.ear
      [ear] adding directory META-INF/
      [ear] adding entry META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
      [ear] adding directory .workshop/
      [ear] adding directory .workshop/pmjws/
      [ear] adding directory .workshop/pmjws/classes/
      [ear] adding directory .workshop/pmjws/EJB/
      [ear] adding directory .workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/
      [ear] adding directory .workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/
      [ear] adding directory .workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/
      [ear] adding directory
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/wlwgen/
      [ear] adding directory .workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/META-INF/
      [ear] adding directory .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/
      [ear] adding directory .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/
      [ear] adding directory .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/bea/
      [ear] adding directory .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/bea/wlw/
      [ear] adding directory
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/bea/wlw/runtime/
      [ear] adding directory
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/bea/wlw/runtime/core/
      [ear] adding directory
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/com/bea/wlw/runtime/core/bean/
      [ear] adding directory .workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/META-INF/
      [ear] adding directory pmjws/
      [ear] adding directory pmjws/WEB-INF/
      [ear] adding directory pmjws/WEB-INF/classes/
      [ear] adding directory pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/
      [ear] adding directory pmjws/xml/
      [ear] adding directory weblogic8x/
      [ear] adding entry .workshop/pmjws/classes/InquiryService.class
      [ear] adding entry
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/wlwgen/GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Adpt.class
      [ear] adding entry
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/wlwgen/GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Home.class
      [ear] adding entry
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/wlwgen/GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Impl.class
      [ear] adding entry
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/com/bea/wlwgen/GenericStatelessSLSBCont
Intf.class
      [ear] adding entry
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
      [ear] adding entry
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/GenericStateless/META-INF/weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
      [ear] adding entry
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
      [ear] adding entry
.workshop/pmjws/EJB/ProjectBeans/META-INF/weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
      [ear] adding entry cactus-report.xsl
      [ear] adding entry META-INF/.wlwLock
      [ear] adding entry META-INF/application.xml
      [ear] adding entry META-INF/weblogic-application.xml
      [ear] adding entry META-INF/wli-process.xml
      [ear] adding entry META-INF/wli-subscriptions.xml
      [ear] adding entry META-INF/wlw-manifest.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/index.html
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/common.jar
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/entitlement.jar
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/pm.jar
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/security.jar
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/xalan2.5.jar
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/WEB-INF/lib/xercesImpl.jar
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/WEB-INF/web.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/WEB-INF/weblogic.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/WEB-INF/wlw-config.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/all.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/InquiryService.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/InquiryService.xml.template
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/Invalid_credential.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/Invalid_Product.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/Invalid_ProductCategory.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/Invalid_ServiceType.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/Invalid_Vendor.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/Invalid_xml.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/pm-I1-request_samples.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/ProductStyleSheet.xsl
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/SvcTypeRequest.xsd
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/SvcTypeResponse.xsd
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/valid_Product.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/valid_ProductCategory.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/valid_ServiceType.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/valid_Vendor.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/xml_product.xml
      [ear] adding entry pmjws/xml/xml_st.xml
      [ear] adding directory dest/
      [ear] adding entry pmjws-test.war
      [ear] Warning: selected ear files include a META-INF/application.xml
which will be ignored (please use appxml attribute to ear task)
   [delete] Deleting: C:\FAWS-I~1\pmjws-test.war

prepare.weblogic.test:
     [echo] weblogic.home.81 = c:/bea
Setting project property: target.weblogic81.dir -> runtests/weblogic81
Setting project property: conf.weblogic81.dir -> ./conf/test/weblogic81
     [copy] C:\FAWS-I~1\conf\config.xml omitted as
C:\FAWS-I~1\runtests\weblogic81\testdomain\config.xml is up to date.
  [replace] Replacing in
C:\FAWS-I~1\runtests\weblogic81\testdomain\config.xml:
@weblogic.home.81@ --> c:/bea
     [copy] C:\FAWS-I~1\conf\test\weblogic81\fileRealm.properties omitted as
C:\FAWS-I~1\runtests\weblogic81\testdomain\fileRealm.properties is up to
date.
     [copy] C:\FAWS-I~1\conf\test\weblogic81\SerializedSystemIni.dat omitted
as C:\FAWS-I~1\runtests\weblogic81\testdomain\SerializedSystemIni.dat is up
to date.
     [copy] C:\FAWS-I~1\conf\test\weblogic81\DefaultAuthenticatorInit.ldift
omitted as
C:\FAWS-I~1\runtests\weblogic81\testdomain\DefaultAuthenticatorInit.ldift is
up to date.
fileset: Setup scanner in dir C:\FAWS-I~1\conf\test\weblogic81\testserver
with patternSet{ includes: [] excludes: [] }
     [copy] ldap\ldapfiles\EmbeddedLDAP.data omitted as
ldap/ldapfiles/EmbeddedLDAP.data is up to date.
     [copy] ldap\ldapfiles\EmbeddedLDAP.delete omitted as
ldap/ldapfiles/EmbeddedLDAP.delete is up to date.
     [copy] ldap\ldapfiles\EmbeddedLDAP.index omitted as
ldap/ldapfiles/EmbeddedLDAP.index is up to date.
     [copy] ldap\ldapfiles\EmbeddedLDAP.tran omitted as
ldap/ldapfiles/EmbeddedLDAP.tran is up to date.
     [copy] ldap\ldapfiles\EmbeddedLDAP.trpos omitted as
ldap/ldapfiles/EmbeddedLDAP.trpos is up to date.
     [copy] ldap\ldapfiles\EmbeddedLDAP.twpos omitted as
ldap/ldapfiles/EmbeddedLDAP.twpos is up to date.
     [copy]  omitted as  is up to date.
     [copy] ldap omitted as ldap is up to date.
     [copy] ldap\ldapfiles omitted as ldap/ldapfiles is up to date.
     [copy] Copying 1 file to
C:\FAWS-I~1\runtests\weblogic81\testdomain\applications
     [copy] Copying C:\FAWS-I~1\pmjws.ear to
C:\FAWS-I~1\runtests\weblogic81\testdomain\applications\pmjws.ear

start.weblogic.81:
     [java] Executing 'C:\bea\jdk141_03\jre\bin\java.exe' with arguments:
     [java] '-hotspot'
     [java] '-ms64m'
     [java] '-mx64m'
     [java]
'-Djava.library.path=C:\bea\jdk141_03\bin;.;C:\WINDOWS\System32;C:\WINDOWS;C
:\oracle\ora92\bin;C:\Program
Files\Oracle\jre\1.1.8\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\bin;C:\PRO
GRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\bin\x11;C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCR
OOT\mksnt;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program
Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Adaptec Shared\System;C:\Program Files\Rational\common;C:\Program
Files\Rational\ClearQuest;C:\Program Files\Rational\Rose\TopLink\;C:\Program
Files\Rational\Rational Test;C:\Program
Files\Rational\RUPBuilder;;C:\Program Files\Rational\Coverage;C:\Program
Files\Rational\Coverage\cache;C:\Program
Files\Symantec\pcAnywhere\;C:\cygwin\bin;C:\Tools\apache-ant-1.5.3-1\bin;C:\
bea\jdk141_03\bin;C:\Program Files\Rational\ClearCase\bin;c:/bea/weblogic81
     [java] '-Dweblogic.Name=testserver'
     [java] '-Dbea.home=c:/bea'
     [java] '-Dweblogic.management.username=testuser'
     [java] '-Dweblogic.management.password=testuser'
     [java] '-Djava.security.policy==./server/lib/weblogic.policy'
     [java] '-classpath'
     [java]
'C:\bea\weblogic81\server\lib\weblogic.jar;C:\bea\weblogic81\server\lib\knex
.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\oracle\driver\classes12.zip;C:\faws-int
egration\third-party\cactus\lib\junit-3.8.1.jar'
     [java] 'weblogic.Server'
     [java]
     [java] The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
     [java] not part of the command.
Execute:Java13CommandLauncher: Executing 'C:\bea\jdk141_03\jre\bin\java.exe'
with arguments:
'-hotspot'
'-ms64m'
'-mx64m'
'-Djava.library.path=C:\bea\jdk141_03\bin;.;C:\WINDOWS\System32;C:\WINDOWS;C
:\oracle\ora92\bin;C:\Program
Files\Oracle\jre\1.1.8\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\bin;C:\PRO
GRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\bin\x11;C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCR
OOT\mksnt;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program
Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Adaptec Shared\System;C:\Program Files\Rational\common;C:\Program
Files\Rational\ClearQuest;C:\Program Files\Rational\Rose\TopLink\;C:\Program
Files\Rational\Rational Test;C:\Program
Files\Rational\RUPBuilder;;C:\Program Files\Rational\Coverage;C:\Program
Files\Rational\Coverage\cache;C:\Program
Files\Symantec\pcAnywhere\;C:\cygwin\bin;C:\Tools\apache-ant-1.5.3-1\bin;C:\
bea\jdk141_03\bin;C:\Program
Files\Rational\ClearCase\bin;c:/bea/weblogic81/server/bin'
'-Dweblogic.Name=testserver'
'-Dbea.home=c:/bea'
'-Dweblogic.management.username=testuser'
'-Dweblogic.management.password=testuser'
'-Djava.security.policy==./server/lib/weblogic.policy'
'-classpath'
'C:\bea\weblogic81\server\lib\weblogic.jar;C:\bea\weblogic81\server\lib\knex
.jar;C:\faws-integration\third-party\oracle\driver\classes12.zip;C:\faws-int
egration\third-party\cactus\lib\junit-3.8.1.jar'
'weblogic.Server'

The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
not part of the command.

     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:00 AM GMT-08:00> <Info> <WebLogicServer>
<BEA-000377> <Starting WebLogic Server with Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
Version 1.4.1_03-b02 from Sun Microsystems Inc.>
     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:00 AM GMT-08:00> <Info> <Configuration
Management> <BEA-150016> <This server is being started as the administration
server.>
     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:00 AM GMT-08:00> <Info> <Management>
<BEA-141107> <Version: WebLogic Server 8.1 SP1  Fri Jun 20 23:06:40 PDT 2003
271009
     [java] WebLogic XMLX Module 8.1 SP1  Fri Jun 20 23:06:40 PDT 2003
271009>
     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:00 AM GMT-08:00> <Notice> <Management>
<BEA-140005> <Loading domain configuration from configuration repository at
C:\FAWS-I~1\runtests\weblogic81\testdomain\.\config.xml.>
     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:03 AM GMT-08:00> <Notice> <Log Management>
<BEA-170019> <The server log file
C:\faws-integration\runtests\weblogic81\testdomain\testserver\testserver.log
is opened. All server side log events will be written to this file.>
     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:05 AM GMT-08:00> <Notice> <Security>
<BEA-090082> <Security initializing using security realm myrealm.>
     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:05 AM GMT-08:00> <Notice> <WebLogicServer>
<BEA-000327> <Starting WebLogic Admin Server "testserver" for domain
"testdomain">
     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:08 AM GMT-08:00> <Warning> <HTTP>
<BEA-101296> <Unable to load the default compiler class
"com.sun.tools.javac.Main". Using the default javac compiler to compile
JSPs.>
     [java] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.apache.cactus.server.FilterTestRedirector).
     [java] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
     [java] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.apache.cactus.server.FilterTestRedirector).
     [java] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:37 AM GMT-08:00> <Notice> <Security>
<BEA-090170> <Loading the private key stored under the alias DemoIdentity
from the jks keystore file C:\bea\weblogic81\server\lib\DemoIdentity.jks.>
     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:37 AM GMT-08:00> <Notice> <Security>
<BEA-090171> <Loading the identity certificate stored under the alias
DemoIdentity from the jks keystore file
C:\bea\weblogic81\server\lib\DemoIdentity.jks.>
     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:37 AM GMT-08:00> <Notice> <Security>
<BEA-090169> <Loading trusted certificates from the jks keystore file
C:\bea\weblogic81\server\lib\DemoTrust.jks.>
     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:37 AM GMT-08:00> <Notice> <Security>
<BEA-090169> <Loading trusted certificates from the jks keystore file
C:\bea\jdk141_03\jre\lib\security\cacerts.>
     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:38 AM GMT-08:00> <Notice> <WebLogicServer>
<BEA-000331> <Started WebLogic Admin Server "testserver" for domain
"testdomain" running in Development Mode>
     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:38 AM GMT-08:00> <Notice> <WebLogicServer>
<BEA-000360> <Server started in RUNNING mode>
     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:38 AM GMT-08:00> <Notice> <WebLogicServer>
<BEA-000355> <Thread "SSLListenThread.Default" listening on port 7002, ip
address *.*>
     [java] <Sep 25, 2003 10:08:38 AM GMT-08:00> <Notice> <WebLogicServer>
<BEA-000355> <Thread "ListenThread.Default" listening on port 7001, ip
address *.*>

Re: Task issue

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
Hi Bret,

I think it would be more helpful if you looked at the output from the Ant
run in -debug mode.

The startup target is actually *supposed* to not exit, because it usually
runs the server process, and is only stopped when the server is shut down by
the shutdown target. The most probable cause for the tests not being run
after the server has been started (or the application deployed) is that
requests to the servler redirector at the specified port are not successful.
The -debug output of the Ant build should give you the details.

-chris

Bret Kumler wrote:
> I'm having a threading issue, I think.
>
> I have your sample working with weblogic 8.
>
> I modified it to work with our code which uses MBeans.
>
> The target "test" has the following:
>
> <containerset>
> 	<generic name="Weblogic 8.1.1" port="${test.port}">
> 		<startup target="start.weblogic.81"/>
> 		<shutdown target="stop.weblogic.81"/>
> 	</generic>
> </containerset>
>
> I call ant test & it invokes the start.weblogic.81 which works fine.
>
> The problem is it never exits the start.weblogic.81 target.
>
> Could it be the MBeans?  I ran the weblogic.Admin to get a thread dump.
> java -cp %CLASSPATH% weblogic.Admin -url t3://localhost:7001 -username
> testuser -password testuser THREAD_DUMP
>
> I got the following stack trace.
[snip]

RE: task

Posted by Bret Kumler <bk...@firstam.com>.
Vincent,

     Inorder to test a .ear file, I need to have a .war inside the .ear
file?

The way we have our ear file packaged is as follows.

.workshop\testjws\classes\*.class
.workshop\testjws\EJB\GenericStateless\com\bea\wlwgen\*.class
.workshop\testjws\EJB\GenericStateless\META-INF\weblogic-ejb-jar.xml &
ejb-jar.xml
.workshop\testjws\EJB\ProjectBeans\META-INF\weblogic-ejb-jar.xml &
ejb-jar.xml
META-INF\application.xml, weblogic-application.xml, wli-process.xml,
wli-subscriptions.xml & wlw-manifest.xml
testjws\WEB-INF\web.xml, weblogic.xml & wlw-config.xml
testjws\WEB-INF\lib\all-cactus*.jar

I modified the web.xml to contain all the Redirectors.

Posted by Bret Kumler <bk...@firstam.com>.
One other thing, it works fine if I test it through the browser.

> I have the following in build.xml (see below), but for some reason, it
> starts the server & never executes the test & never shuts down the
server.
> Any ideas?

Run Ant in debug mode (-debug). You'll see that the <cactus> task fails
to connect to the Servlet Redirector (my guess). This is because you
have either not properly cactified the cactus war inside the ear or
because you have not properly mapped the war in application.xml

-Vincent

> Thanks
>

> <target name="test" depends="start.weblogic.81" description="Run the
tests
> on the defined containers">
>                 <!-- Run the tests -->
>                 <cactus earfile="${target.dir}/${test.file}"
fork="yes"
> failureproperty="tests.failed">
>                         <classpath>
>                                 <path refid="project.classpath"/>
>                                 <pathelement
> location="${base.dir}/${modification.location}/${path-to-new-pmjws-
> web.xml}/
> lib/qa-test.jar"/>
>                         </classpath>
>                         <containerset>
>                                 <generic name="Weblogic 8.1.1"
> port="${test.port}">
>                                         <startup
> target="start.weblogic.81"/>
>                                         <shutdown
> target="stop.weblogic.81"/>
>                                 </generic>
>                         </containerset>
>                         <formatter type="brief" usefile="false"/>
>                         <formatter type="xml"/>
>                         <batchtest>
>                                 <fileset dir="${pm.test.src}">
>                                         <include name="**/Qa*.java"/>
>                                         <exclude
name="**/Qa*All.java"/>

RE: task

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

name="**/Qa*All.java"/>

task

Task issue

Posted by Bret Kumler <bk...@firstam.com>.
I'm having a threading issue, I think.

I have your sample working with weblogic 8.

I modified it to work with our code which uses MBeans.

The target "test" has the following:

<containerset>
	<generic name="Weblogic 8.1.1" port="${test.port}">
		<startup target="start.weblogic.81"/>
		<shutdown target="stop.weblogic.81"/>
	</generic>
</containerset>

I call ant test & it invokes the start.weblogic.81 which works fine.

The problem is it never exits the start.weblogic.81 target.

Could it be the MBeans?  I ran the weblogic.Admin to get a thread dump.
java -cp %CLASSPATH% weblogic.Admin -url t3://localhost:7001 -username
testuser -password testuser THREAD_DUMP

I got the following stack trace.

[java] Full thread dump Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.4.1_03-b02 mixed
mode):

[java] "ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.socket.Muxer'" daemon prio=5
tid=0x0ADC36D8 nid=0xba4 runnable [c9df000..c9dfd8c]
[java]     at weblogic.socket.NTSocketMuxer.getIoCompletionResult(Native
Method)
[java]     at
weblogic.socket.NTSocketMuxer.processSockets(NTSocketMuxer.java:85)
[java]     at
weblogic.socket.SocketReaderRequest.execute(SocketReaderRequest.java:32)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.socket.Muxer'" daemon prio=5
tid=0x0ADC3580 nid=0xce0 runnable [c99f000..c99fd8c]
[java]     at weblogic.socket.NTSocketMuxer.getIoCompletionResult(Native
Method)
[java]     at
weblogic.socket.NTSocketMuxer.processSockets(NTSocketMuxer.java:85)
[java]     at
weblogic.socket.SocketReaderRequest.execute(SocketReaderRequest.java:32)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)

[java] "SSLListenThread.Default" prio=5 tid=0x0ADC1390 nid=0xbc0 runnable
[c53f000..c53fd8c]
[java]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketAccept(Native Method)
[java]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java:353)
[java]     - locked <02AC7810> (a java.net.PlainSocketImpl)
[java]     at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:448)
[java]     at javax.net.ssl.impl.SSLServerSocketImpl.accept(Unknown Source)
[java]     at weblogic.t3.srvr.ListenThread.accept(ListenThread.java:715)
[java]     at weblogic.t3.srvr.ListenThread.run(ListenThread.java:291)

[java] "ListenThread.Default" prio=5 tid=0x0AD14C38 nid=0x98c runnable
[c4ff000..c4ffd8c]
[java]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketAccept(Native Method)
[java]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java:353)
[java]     - locked <02AC40F8> (a java.net.PlainSocketImpl)
[java]     at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:448)
[java]     at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java:419)
[java]     at
weblogic.socket.WeblogicServerSocket.accept(WeblogicServerSocket.java:24)
[java]     at weblogic.t3.srvr.ListenThread.accept(ListenThread.java:715)
[java]     at weblogic.t3.srvr.ListenThread.run(ListenThread.java:291)

[java] "Thread-9" daemon prio=5 tid=0x0B1ABAC8 nid=0x704 in Object.wait()
[c4bf000..c4bfd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <03D3AC20> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
[java]     at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:429)
[java]     - locked <03D3AC20> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
[java]     at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:382)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '3' for queue: 'JMS.TimerClientPool'" daemon prio=5
tid=0x0B4C4960 nid=0x884 in Object.wait() [c47f000..c47fd8c
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <03D299B8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <03D299B8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'JMS.TimerClientPool'" daemon prio=5
tid=0x0B4C4408 nid=0xc00 in Object.wait() [c43f000..c43fd8c
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <03D29A30> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <03D29A30> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'JMS.TimerClientPool'" daemon prio=5
tid=0x00A1B3C8 nid=0xae8 in Object.wait() [c3ff000..c3ffd8c
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <03D29AA8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <03D29AA8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'JMS.TimerClientPool'" daemon prio=5
tid=0x0B085EB0 nid=0xe48 in Object.wait() [c3bf000..c3bfd8c
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <03D29B20> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <03D29B20> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "Thread-8" daemon prio=5 tid=0x0ADE44E0 nid=0x4e8 in Object.wait()
[c37f000..c37fd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <03BC8AA0> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:403)
[java]     - locked <03BC8AA0> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
[java]     at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:382)

[java] "Thread-7" daemon prio=5 tid=0x0B066FF8 nid=0x808 in Object.wait()
[c33f000..c33fd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <03B36490> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
[java]     at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:429)
[java]     - locked <03B36490> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
[java]     at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:382)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'JMS.TimerTreePool'" daemon prio=5
tid=0x0B18CC10 nid=0x7e8 in Object.wait() [c2ff000..c2ffd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <03AF8E68> (a weblogic.jms.backend.BETimerTree)
[java]     at weblogic.jms.backend.BETimerTree.execute(BETimerTree.java:146)
[java]     - locked <03AF8E68> (a weblogic.jms.backend.BETimerTree)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)

[java] "Thread-6" prio=5 tid=0x0B1D0A40 nid=0xec8 in Object.wait()
[c1ff000..c1ffd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <03AF8F20> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
[java]     at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:429)
[java]     - locked <03AF8F20> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
[java]     at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:382)

[java] "Thread-4" prio=5 tid=0x0B0882D0 nid=0xe54 in Object.wait()
[c2bf000..c2bfd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <03A91790> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
[java]     at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:429)
[java]     - locked <03A91790> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
[java]     at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:382)

[java] "weblogic.health.CoreHealthMonitor" daemon prio=5 tid=0x0ADF1D28
nid=0x8f4 waiting on condition [c27f000..c27fd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
[java]     at
weblogic.t3.srvr.CoreHealthMonitorThread.run(CoreHealthMonitorThread.java:12
4)

[java] "Thread-3" prio=5 tid=0x0ACC5BC8 nid=0xa4c in Object.wait()
[c23f000..c23fd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <0360F630> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
[java]     at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:429)
[java]     - locked <0360F630> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
[java]     at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:382)

[java] "VDE Transaction Processor Thread" prio=2 tid=0x0ACB59E8 nid=0x7bc in
Object.wait() [c1bf000..c1bfd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <03527970> (a
com.octetstring.vde.backend.standard.TransactionProcessor)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
com.octetstring.vde.backend.standard.TransactionProcessor.waitChange(Transac
tionProcessor.java:355)
[java]     - locked <03527970> (a
com.octetstring.vde.backend.standard.TransactionProcessor)
[java]     at
com.octetstring.vde.backend.standard.TransactionProcessor.run(TransactionPro
cessor.java:215)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.admin.RMI'" daemon prio=5
tid=0x0B479808 nid=0x890 in Object.wait() [c17f000..c17fd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9478> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9478> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.admin.RMI'" daemon prio=5
tid=0x0B45B830 nid=0xaa8 in Object.wait() [c13f000..c13fd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B94F0> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B94F0> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.admin.RMI'" daemon prio=5
tid=0x0B32F8B8 nid=0x7e4 in Object.wait() [c0ff000..c0ffd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9568> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9568> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.admin.HTTP'" daemon prio=5
tid=0x0B32F760 nid=0xf28 in Object.wait() [c0bf000..c0bfd8c
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B95E0> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B95E0> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.admin.HTTP'" daemon prio=5
tid=0x0AD74C98 nid=0xe58 in Object.wait() [c07f000..c07fd8c
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9658> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9658> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "weblogic.security.SpinnerRandomSource" daemon prio=5 tid=0x0B35AD50
nid=0x51c in Object.wait() [c03f000..c03fd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9718> (a java.lang.Object)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.security.SpinnerRandomBitsSource.run(SpinnerRandomBitsSource.java:6
0)
[java]     - locked <034B9718> (a java.lang.Object)
[java]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

[java] "weblogic.time.TimeEventGenerator" daemon prio=9 tid=0x0AD76010
nid=0x9e4 in Object.wait() [bfff000..bfffd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9788> (a
weblogic.time.common.internal.TimeTable)
[java]     at
weblogic.time.common.internal.TimeTable.snooze(TimeTable.java:271)
[java]     - locked <034B9788> (a weblogic.time.common.internal.TimeTable)
[java]     at
weblogic.time.common.internal.TimeEventGenerator.run(TimeEventGenerator.java
:118)
[java]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '4' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.System'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0AD73148 nid=0xcb4 in Object.wait() [bfbf000..bfbf
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B97F8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B97F8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '3' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.System'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0B33CFA0 nid=0xd08 runnable [bf7f000..bf7fd8c]
[java]     at weblogic.platform.SunVM.threadDump0(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting to lock <02A79D50> (a weblogic.platform.SunVM)
[java]     at weblogic.platform.SunVM.threadDump(SunVM.java:106)
[java]     at
weblogic.common.internal.AdminProxy.execute(AdminProxy.java:214)
[java]     at weblogic.t3.srvr.ClientRequest$1.run(ClientContext.java:699)
[java]     at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubjec
t.java:353)
[java]     at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:144)
[java]     at weblogic.t3.srvr.ClientRequest.execute(ClientContext.java:696)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.System'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0B33C3D8 nid=0xa78 in Object.wait() [bf3f000..bf3f
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B98E8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B98E8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.System'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0B33B8B0 nid=0x460 in Object.wait() [beff000..beff
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9960> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9960> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.System'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0B33B588 nid=0xd8c in Object.wait() [bebf000..bebf
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B99D8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B99D8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '14' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0ACF83E0 nid=0xe84 in Object.wait() [be7f000..be
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9A50> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9A50> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '13' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0ACF7848 nid=0xd8 in Object.wait() [be3f000..be3
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9AC8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9AC8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '12' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0ACF6D08 nid=0x8a4 in Object.wait() [bdff000..bd
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9B40> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9B40> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '11' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0ADD36F8 nid=0xb98 in Object.wait() [bdbf000..bd
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9BB8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9BB8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '10' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0ADD2BA0 nid=0xa28 in Object.wait() [bd7f000..bd
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9C30> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9C30> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '9' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0ADD2078 nid=0xdf0 in Object.wait() [bd3f000..bd3
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9CA8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9CA8> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '8' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0ADD1550 nid=0x8c8 in Object.wait() [bcff000..bcf
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9D20> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9D20> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0ADCB270 nid=0x918 in Object.wait() [bcbf000..bcb
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9D98> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9D98> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '6' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0ADCA730 nid=0xe1c in Object.wait() [bc7f000..bc7
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9E10> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9E10> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '5' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0ADC9C08 nid=0x550 in Object.wait() [afaf000..afa
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9E88> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9E88> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '4' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0AD288F0 nid=0xea8 in Object.wait() [af6f000..af6
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9F00> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9F00> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '3' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0B43B510 nid=0x548 in Object.wait() [af2f000..af2
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9F78> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9F78> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0AC65C70 nid=0x8a0 in Object.wait() [aeef000..aee
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034B9FF0> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034B9FF0> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0B43B968 nid=0x90c in Object.wait() [aeaf000..aea
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034BA068> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034BA068> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default'" daemon
prio=5 tid=0x0B43B810 nid=0xb3c in Object.wait() [ae6f000..ae6
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <034BA0E0> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.waitForRequest(ExecuteThread.java:145)
[java]     - locked <034BA0E0> (a weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread)
[java]     at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:164)

[java] "Signal Dispatcher" daemon prio=10 tid=0x009E9E50 nid=0xba8 runnable
[0..0]

[java] "Finalizer" daemon prio=9 tid=0x009E6428 nid=0xff4 in Object.wait()
[ab1f000..ab1fd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <02F78718> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock)
[java]     at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:111)
[java]     - locked <02F78718> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock)
[java]     at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:127)
[java]     at
java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run(Finalizer.java:159)

[java] "Reference Handler" daemon prio=10 tid=0x009E5000 nid=0xebc in
Object.wait() [aadf000..aadfd8c]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <02F78780> (a java.lang.ref.Reference$Lock)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at
java.lang.ref.Reference$ReferenceHandler.run(Reference.java:113)
[java]     - locked <02F78780> (a java.lang.ref.Reference$Lock)

[java] "main" prio=5 tid=0x00036748 nid=0xe6c in Object.wait()
[7f000..7fc40]
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
[java]     - waiting on <02F78808> (a weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr)
[java]     at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
[java]     at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.waitForDeath(T3Srvr.java:1170)
[java]     - locked <02F78808> (a weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr)
[java]     at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:384)
[java]     at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)

[java] "VM Thread" prio=5 tid=0x0003FB08 nid=0xefc runnable

[java] "VM Periodic Task Thread" prio=10 tid=0x009E8B40 nid=0xdb4 waiting on
condition
[java] "Suspend Checker Thread" prio=10 tid=0x009E9490 nid=0x620 runnable

Thanks.

Bret

RE: Claification needed

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Please check the ejb sample application:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-cactus/samples/ejb/

(and more specifically the build.xml file in

Claification needed

Posted by Bret Kumler <bk...@firstam.com>.

RE: another catifywar question

Posted by Suvasis Mukherjee <sm...@firstam.com>.
hi Bret,

the problem is the file permission to copy.

Thanks.

suvasis

RE: another catifywar question

Posted by Bret Kumler <bk...@firstam.com>.
Sorry about that...

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Posted by Bret Kumler <bk...@firstam.com>.
Can or does catifywar merge web.xml files stand alone or must it be in a
.war only?

RE: catifywar question

Posted by Bret Kumler <bk...@firstam.com>.
Here's my temp-web.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
2.3//EN" "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd">
<web-app>
 	<servlet>
		<servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner</servlet-cl
ass>
   	</servlet>
	<servlet>
        <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class

        <init-param>
            <param-name>param1</param-name>
            <param-value>value1 used for testing</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </servlet>
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>ServletRedirectorSecure</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class

    </servlet>
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>JspRedirector</servlet-name>
        <jsp-file>/jspRedirector.jsp</jsp-file>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>param1</param-name>
            <param-value>value1 used for testing</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </servlet>
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>ServletRedirector_TestOverride</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class

        <init-param>
            <param-name>param2</param-name>
            <param-value>value2 used for testing</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </servlet>
   <servlet-mapping>
	<servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>
	<url-pattern>/ServletTestRunner</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>ServletRedirectorSecure</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/ServletRedirectorSecure</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>JspRedirector</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/JspRedirector</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>ServletRedirector_TestOverride</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/ServletRedirectorOverride</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>

Here's my sample build.xml use any war file.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!--

=
    Build file for the Cactus Servlet Sample subproject. It shows how to use
    Cactus for unit testing the Servlet API (Servlets, Filters and Taglibs).

    The following Ant tasks need to be available in your ant installation
(i.e.
    the Ant task themselves and their dependent jars need to be put in
    ANT_HOME/lib):

        junit                  [REQUIRED] JUnit Ant task

    Check the build.properties file to find out what properties need to be
set
    in order to successfully run this script.

    This script should be started with the following command line:

        ant <target>

    Run "ant -projecthelp" to get a list of available targets.

=
-->
<project name="Test" default="x" basedir=".">
  <!-- Libraries required for the Cactus tests -->
  <property name="aspectjrt.jar"
      location="C:/Tools/cactus-13-1.6dev/lib/aspectjrt-1.0.6.jar"/>
  <property name="cactus.jar"
      location="C:/Tools/cactus-13-1.6dev/lib/cactus-1.6dev-20030907.jar"/>
  <property name="cactus.ant.jar"

location="C:/Tools/cactus-13-1.6dev/lib/cactus-ant-1.6dev-20030907.jar"/>
  <property name="commons.httpclient.jar"

location="C:/Tools/cactus-13-1.6dev/lib/commons-httpclient-2.0-rc1.jar"/>
  <property name="commons.logging.jar"
      location="C:/Tools/cactus-13-1.6dev/lib/commons-logging-1.0.3.jar"/>
  <property name="httpunit.jar"
      location="C:/Tools/cactus-13-1.6dev/lib/httpunit-1.5.3.jar"/>
  <property name="junit.jar"
      location="C:/Tools/cactus-13-1.6dev/lib/junit-3.8.1.jar"/>
  <property name="nekohtml.jar"
      location="C:/Tools/cactus-13-1.6dev/lib/nekohtml-0.7.4.jar"/>
  <property name="cactus.properties.path"
      location="C:/Tools/cactus-13-1.6dev/properties/cactus.properties"/>
  <path id="cactus.classpath">
    <pathelement location="${aspectjrt.jar}"/>
    <pathelement location="${cactus.jar}"/>
    <pathelement location="${cactus.ant.jar}"/>
    <pathelement location="${commons.httpclient.jar}"/>
    <pathelement location="${commons.logging.jar}"/>
    <pathelement location="${junit.jar}"/>
  </path>

<target name="init">
	<taskdef resource="cactus.tasks" classpathref="cactus.classpath"/>
	<tstamp/>
</target>

<target name="test" depends="init">

    <!-- Cactify the web-app archive -->