Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mala Ramakrishnan <ma...@speedtrak.com> on 2000/11/10 02:41:24 UTC

Producer class not found exception

Hi,

Is there a specific place where cocoon expects to pick up jars and
classes of Producers from? I have made an entry in the cocoon.properties
file as shown in the example yet I get a class not found exception. I am
using tomcat3.1 and cocoon1.8 on linux.
The cocoon.properties is in the same directory where I have stored the
xml and xsl files under webapp in tomcat-jakarta.

I apologize if this has already been addressed on this newsgroup or is
very obvious. I can't find a solution in the archives.

Thanks,

Mala