Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Kumaran Ramasubramanian <ku...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/30 06:54:04 UTC

How to store and retrieve latest utf8mb4 emoji / smiley characters in lucene index

Hi All,

Am using lucene 4.10.4. Using lucene index, Is there any way to store and
retrieve latest utf8 and utf8mb4 emoji / smiley characters?? In any latest
lucene version??

Thanks in advance.

--
Kumaran R

Re: How to store and retrieve latest utf8mb4 emoji / smiley characters in lucene index

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Please create a new e-mail when asking about a different
subject (i.e. don't "thread-hijack"), from:
https://people.apache.org/~hossman/#threadhijack

When starting a new discussion on a mailing list, please do not reply to
an existing message, instead start a fresh email.  Even if you change the
subject line of your email, other mail headers still track which thread
you replied to and your question is "hidden" in that thread and gets less
attention.   It makes following discussions in the mailing list archives
particularly difficult.

Best,
Erick

Posted by Cristian Lorenzetto <cr...@gmail.com>.