Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Manuel Corrales <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/29 13:58:49 UTC

Localization of default messages

Hi, i was checking the documentation but was not able to find how can i do
to change the default messages. For instance, when you use a beanform or a
t:errors, you get a default heading text saying something like: "You should
fix the next errors" :P or when you insert a non parseable date on a
DateField you get also an implicit validation error. How can i changes this
texts, so my application is completely localized?

Best regards and thanks in advance!

Re: Localization of default messages

Posted by Manuel Corrales <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much!