Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jo...@viaginterkom.de on 2001/04/24 21:55:07 UTC

Concurrent Sessions open ?

Hi,

Easy question (I hope !)

We are using Tomcat for an ecommerce application (based on Servlets) , and I
need to know the number of concurrent Sessions at an specific time, without
needing to use any API to add code to our existing application .

Is there any way to issue a command on the console, that gives me the number of
concurrent sessions, (in the same way I am able to know the number of concurrent
threads on Apache ws ?).

(I saw other answers to this issue like "create an object that implements
httpSessionBindingListener and add this same object to  all the sessions that
are created"), but I cannot modify the application, so I cannot use such a
solution.

I will really appreciate help on this. Many thanks in advance.

Jose.