Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Mesbah Alam <Me...@ca.ibm.com> on 2015/06/03 17:34:54 UTC

Testing Lucene Solr using IBM JVM

Hi

I work for the IBM JVM team.

We are looking into the possibility to create a environment within IBM that
mirrors the one used in the community to run Lucene/Solr tests.
We want to use the latest Lucene/ Solr builds on IBM JVM and run all the
tests that you run.
Can you please suggest what is the best way to go about it ?

Regards,

Mesbah (M.) Alam
Software Developer, J9 Virtual Machine FVT
Java Technology Center (JTC)

 Phone: 1-613-270-4675 | Mobile:                                IBM
 1-613-263-7638
 E-mail: Mesbah_Alam@ca.ibm.com                 770 Palladium Drive
 Find me on: Twitter:                            Kanata, ON K2V 1C8
 http://twitter.com/ibm_jtc YouTube:                         Canada
 http://www.youtube.com/user/ibmjtc