Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Soni <An...@lntinfotech.com> on 2010/03/02 13:40:57 UTC

SMS gateway integration with OFBiz ?

Is anyone done SMS gateway integration with OFBiz.  Any help would be highly appreciated?

Regards,
Anil Soni
Tel  : 91-22-6795 4324
Cell : 91 9930302283

________________________________
This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Re: SMS gateway integration with OFBiz ?

Posted by to...@gmail.com.
Thanks for info ... done the SMS gateway integration with OFBiz.

--
Anil Soni
+91-9930302283cell

Re: SMS gateway integration with OFBiz ?

Posted by Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Anil,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: <kg...@gmail.com>