Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/13 00:51:25 UTC

Mahout missing from projects list on www.apache.org

Mahout is missing from the projects list on www.apache.org

 That's because the file

 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site/trunk/xdocs/stylesheets/project.xml

 needs to be updated with the details, and the site rebuilt as per

 http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-site.html

 I'm happy to do the updates if you can supply the title, e.g:

  <li><a href="http://mahout.apache.org/"
        title="Scalable machine learning library">Mahout</a></li>

 S///

Re: Mahout missing from projects list on www.apache.org

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 13/06/2010, Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Agree, sounds good -- pleased for you to go ahead with that edit!
>
>  On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > Looks like you supplied a mighty fine title all by yourself.

OK, done.

BTW, I got the title from the Mahout website ...

Re: Mahout missing from projects list on www.apache.org

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.