Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Trent Nelson <tn...@onresolve.com> on 2007/03/05 19:39:59 UTC

mod_aspdotnet status? (was RE: OpenSSL FIPS status)

William A. Rowe, Jr. [mailto:wrowe@rowe-clan.net]:
> And I had also just finished the non-ASF release of current
mod_aspdotnet
> code, removing the final nail from that coffin.

Hmmmm, has this been publicized anywhere?  Can you point me to its new
non-ASF home?

Re: mod_aspdotnet status? (was RE: OpenSSL FIPS status)

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
James Park (pencil_ethics) wrote:
> mod_aspdotnet lives! Does this mean I should update my (presently rather
> dated) patch that provides .NET 2.0 support against the new code?
> As an aside, I managed to rid the code of that ugly _gcA_gcA_gcString.cs
> file :)

OT :)  Yes' would entirely greet anyone interested in hacking mod_aspdotnet2
over at sourceforge, join the dev list, of course :)

Re: mod_aspdotnet status? (was RE: OpenSSL FIPS status)

Posted by "James Park (pencil_ethics)" <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.