Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ivan Rakov <iv...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/28 17:48:19 UTC

[Webinar] Architects' Guide for Apache Ignite ACID Transactions and Consistency

Hi,

Tomorrow (Apr 29) I'll present a webinar [1] on basic data safety /
consistency guarantees that can be provided by Ignite. We'll discuss data
replication modes, atomic / TX caches, write sync modes and disk
consistency guarantees. Possible configuration options and their impact on
the system will be explained.

Complexity level: easy.
If you recently started using Ignite or are still thinking about it, I hope
that content will be helpful to you. If you are experienced with Ignite,
you may not find anything new, but I'll be glad to answer your tricky
questions during the Q&A session.

[1]:
https://www.gridgain.com/resources/webinars/architects-guide-for-apache-ignite-acid-transactions-and-consistency

--
Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov

Re: [Webinar] Architects' Guide for Apache Ignite ACID Transactions and Consistency

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ro...@gmail.com>.
Here's the video: https://youtu.be/TCsl-W0tsEE