Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2001/06/20 16:35:55 UTC

JVM files on a standard linux box..

Can someone send me the output of a "find $JAVA_HOME -type f" from a Linux
environment, please? :)

Cheers..

    Pier

Re: JVM files on a standard linux box..

Posted by Andy Armstrong <an...@tagish.com>.
I've got the IBM JDK (2.13) on a machine here -- is that any use?

--
Andy Armstrong, Tagish

Re: JVM files on a standard linux box..

Posted by Andy Armstrong <an...@tagish.com>.
zipped, attached.

--
Andy Armstrong, Tagish

Re: JVM files on a standard linux box..

Posted by Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>.
Attached is the JDK1.2.2 listing. I also have a 1.3 JDK, so let me know
if you would like that one as well. I'd be happy to send it.

$MACHTYPE was not defined, at least on my RedHat 6.2 box. Dunno about
config.guess, although I have a reasonably old (3.3m1) Tomcat
installation on this machine.
Maybe someone else can help you out with that one.

Regards,

Christopher

Re: JVM files on a standard linux box.. [Oops]

Posted by Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>.
Forgot to attach the file. Here it is.

Re: JVM files on a standard linux box..

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Pier P. Fumagalli at pier@betaversion.org wrote:

> Pier P. Fumagalli at pier@betaversion.org wrote:
>
>> Pier P. Fumagalli at pier@betaversion.org wrote:
>>
>>> Can someone send me the output of a "find $JAVA_HOME -type f" from a Linux
>>> environment, please? :)
>>
>> Whops.. Better a "ls -laR" since it includes links and their targets...
>
> And also, since you're there already, your $MACHTYPE (in bash) or the output
> of executing a random "config.guess" (you have it lying around somewhere :),
> and the version of the JVM (do I have to tell you that you need to type
> "java -version" to see it? :) :) :)
>
> Thanks a million :)

Got between 30 and 40 of them... Thanks a lot to everyone... :)

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Pier P. Fumagalli at pier@betaversion.org wrote:

> Can someone send me the output of a "find $JAVA_HOME -type f" from a Linux
> environment, please? :)

Whops.. Better a "ls -laR" since it includes links and their targets...
Thanks!

    Pier