Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by jessica k <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/01 09:24:26 UTC

Architect /Lead Custom Cloud & Middleware Platforms (APACHE SOLR)

We are very excited and proud to be selected as the only recruiting company
assigned to a retained search project for a brand new High Technology
Service line( Cloud Technologies)  for a Top Tier IT Service and Solutions
company.

This new service line is very exciting and has many new products lines
already partnered with it.
These positions offer high visibility with quick advancement opportunities.

 *1.   **Job Role:*
 Sr. Architect (C2) / Architect (C1) / Tech Lead (B3) – Custom Cloud &
Middleware Platforms (APACHE SOLR)

 *2.   **Location and Number of Positions*
*        a.    *Mountain View, California
*        b.    *New York City, NY
*        c.    *Houston, TEXAS
 * *
 *3.   **Job Description *
 We are looking for Architects who would be responsible for the following
activities

   - Technology evaluation, architecture & design, implementation, testing
   and technical reviews of highly scalable platforms, solutions and
   technology building blocks to address customer’s requirement.
   - Lead the overall technical solution implementation as part of
   customer’s project delivery team
   - Mentor and groom project team members in the core technology areas,
   usage of SDLC tools and Agile
   - Engage in external and internal forums to demonstrate thought
   leadership

*3. Skills Required*

   - 7+ years of overall work experience with Large Enterprises /
   Technology Vendors / ISVs / Service Providers.
   - Strong hands-on work experience in systems integration and custom
   engineering of Infrastructure / Middleware platforms leveraging Linux &
   Open Source technologies using Agile methodologies is required.
   - Experience in supporting & troubleshooting deployments in production
   environments is highly preferred.

Strong work experience in more than one of the below technology areas is
required.
  Programming Languages
 Python, Ruby, Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, Spring, Struts, Scripting Languages
  Distributed Systems
 Cloud Computing, Grid Computing, Cluster Computing, Distributed File
Systems, High Speed Messaging, Distributed Caching
  Server Virtualization & Cloud Stacks
 KVM, Xen, ESX, OpenStack, CloudStack, RHEV, Eucalyptus, Amazon Web
Services, Azure Cloud Services
  Management & Automation tools
 Hyperic, Nagios, OpenNMS, Cobbler, Puppet, Chef
  Middleware Tools
 Splunk, Esper, Solr, Thrift, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, memcached
  Storage Technologies
 SAN, NAS, JBOD, CIFS, Replication, Storage Management
  Networking
 DNS, DHCP, NAT, Firewall, Routing, Switching, Load Balancers, VLAN, VPN

If you are interested , please respond with a current resume to *
jessica@kudukisgroup.com*.
I will give you a call to speak in further detail.
We keep all information confidential. Feel free to reply with any questions.

Thanks,
~ Jessica