Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ravi Puri <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/13 11:25:32 UTC

how to check whether server and client connected?

where to configure the client and server to interact.

Ignition.setClientMode(true);

this has been set but how to access local and remote nodes and how to start
caching the data remotely available?

Re: how to check whether server and client connected?

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Ravi,

To connect from a client to the cluster consisting of server nodes you need to provide the client node with a list of server nodes addresses through IP finder. Please refer to this doc
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cluster-config#static-ip-based-discovery

—
Denis

Posted by Vladislav Pyatkov <vp...@gridgain.com>.