Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/05 03:47:46 UTC

update cos on the project lead for issues.apache.org

hi folks, minor thing i noted ;

 looks like our dear roman is project lead on bigtop's jira page, but i
think it switched to cos ?
shall we  update the page  ?

--
jay vyas

Re: update cos on the project lead for issues.apache.org

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
What both of you said ;-)

Btw, I have no problem with Cos becoming a JIRA shmargboss

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.