Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org> on 2010/01/04 11:38:21 UTC

Re: Hudson Continuous Integration jobs and accounts (was:Continuous Integration)

I've set the goals to "clean deploy  site-deploy" and selected the
option "Incremental
build - only build changed modules".

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org>.
this is not going to work as the user hudson has no account on
people.apache.org and thus cannot deploy site and artifact to this server,
switched to "install site".

what's the recommended way to deploy artifacts and site?

cheers,
reto

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@gmail.com>.
<re...@trialox.org> wrote:
> I've set the goals to "clean deploy  site-deploy" and selected the
> option "Incremental
> build - only build changed modules".

In Sling we use https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-920 to
keep track of changes to the Hudson setup, it might be good to create
such an issue for Clerezza, to coordinate config changes?

-Bertrand