Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by James McMahon <js...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/11 17:03:18 UTC

Rest API to query for nifi.properties settings

Are there any nifi REST API calls that return to me as a json object the
nifi.properties settings for the node that is running my flow? If so, can I
ask for an example?

Re: Rest API to query for nifi.properties settings

Posted by James McMahon <js...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the reply Joe.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
James,