Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2010/12/20 19:55:42 UTC

[VOTE] third attempt - release of ant 1.8.2

Hi,

The first release candidate of ant 1.8.2 got several binding +1s and a
-1 concerning an issue with the use of the JUnit task with selective
methods and JUnit 4 style coding [1].

So I addressed these concerns and rebuilt a release candidate.

The new release candidate is available for download from
http://people.apache.org/~antoine/dist/ a second release candidate of
ant 1.8.2.

I also updated the previsional release date to be December 27th 2010.

Let's vote to release it as apache-ant-1.8.2.

Yes []

No []

Regards,

Antoine

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ant-dev/201012.mbox/%3Cloom.20101217T222057-7@post.gmane.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] third attempt - release of ant 1.8.2

Posted by Peter Reilly <pe...@gmail.com>.
+1
Peter

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

[VOTE-RESULTS] third attempt - release of ant 1.8.2

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

I got 6 binding +1s for the release (including myself) and no other
votes. So I will proceed with the actual release in the next hour and
update the ant web site.

Regards,

Antoine

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Maarten

Posted by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Just tested on debian squeeze with openjdk

I still had to download junit 3.8.2 to be able to get a clean
bootstrap/build which I con't remember having to do previously?

If this is ok, then +1

Kev

Re: [VOTE] third attempt - release of ant 1.8.2

Posted by Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>.
+1