Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/19 21:31:31 UTC

Welcome committer Johan Oskarsson

The Cassandra PPMC has voted to add Johan Oskarsson as a committer to
the Cassandra incubator project.  Welcome, Johan -- or more correctly,
thanks for your hard work! :)

-Jonathan

Re: Welcome committer Johan Oskarsson

Posted by Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu>.
Thanks everyone. I'm really glad to see the project moving along at a
healthy pace and that people are starting to use/test it in production
environments.

Keep up the good work!

/Johan

Posted by Curt Micol <as...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Cassandra PPMC has voted to add Johan Oskarsson as a committer to
> the Cassandra incubator project.  Welcome, Johan -- or more correctly,
> thanks for your hard work! :)

Awesome, congrats!

--
# Curt Micol