Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ph...@theta.co.nz on 2006/03/27 08:13:16 UTC

Attribute Order

I’ve been running around the mail lists and have not found the solution to
this problem if someone could point me in the right direction it would be
great

I have to connect to a legacy third party system which requires the
ordering of attributes in SOAP I send it. I know its not 'the right way to
go about this' however as a grunt developer i my change request was denied
– regression test cost too high.

Specifically here is the problem:

<ns2:Sender Application="MyApp" Company="myCompany"
xsi:type="ns2:SenderType"/>
<ns2:Recipient Application="TheirApplication" Company="targetCompany"
xsi:type="ns2:RecipientType"/>

i need the 'application' and 'company' attributes to switch places. Can
someone help me out here  . . (Where in axis to hack away or other viable
solutions) anything would be appreciated

Many Thanks

Phil Gloyne
philip.gloyne@theta.co.nz

Re: Attribute Order

Posted by Xinjun Chen <xj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anne,

How about the sequence of elements if using RPC style, is it also in
alphabetic sequence?

Regards,
Xinjun

Re: Attribute Order