Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2007/11/29 17:47:26 UTC

FeedValidatorTest

Anyone else notice that the FeedValidatorTest is taking unusually long?
i.e. a few seconds for each individual test? I don't remember it taking
that long before.

Regards,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: FeedValidatorTest

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
The test is set up so that if it doesn't find the feed validator files
locally, it has to grab them live from the net.  The ant build downloads
all the necessary files so they run locally... doing so will speed up
the tests significantly.

- James