Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Gosse, William" <wi...@eads.com> on 2008/08/08 19:12:35 UTC

Joram instead of ActiveMQ?

Hi,

Does anybody have some experience in using JORAM instead of ActiveMQ for the
servicemix-jms component? Is this possible?

Thanks for your help.

William.

Re: Joram instead of ActiveMQ?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
William,

The servicemix-jms component is built for accessing message brokers
though the JMS API.  It is no way linked with ActiveMQ, it works with
with any JMS compliant broker.
If you get this working, could you post back an example of your
configuration so we can add it to the site (e.g. to the section
http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-jms-new-endpoints.html#servicemix-jmsnewendpoints-OtherJMSproviders).

Regards,

Gert