Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Michael Blum <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/10/24 15:29:24 UTC

Where is Pluto's home page in the CVS repository for update

Pluto is in incubator.
Where can I find the pluto home-page in the CVS repository? I would like
to make an update of the home page.  Do I need any special rights for
the task?

Regards,
    Michael

Re: Where is Pluto's home page in the CVS repository for update

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
I think it is because Sam (rubys@apache) put the contents
only into /www/jakarta.apache.org/pluto/
and did not put into /home/cvs/jakarta-pluto/xdocs/ (**.xml)

I recommend you to ask this at pluto-dev@jakarta.apache.org

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:02:54 +0200
(Subject: Re: Where is Pluto's home page in the CVS repository for update)
Michael Blum <bl...@apache.org> wrote:

> I found the the file that I want update in
>
> /x1/www/jakarta.apache.org/pluto/index.html .
>
> But I could not find it in the cvs repository. The only cvs repository
> that I am aware of is /home/cvs and I would really appreciate more
> information.
> What is the exact path of the repository needed for CVS's login ? What
> is the path for the file "index.html"  for checkout?
>
> Michael
<snip/>

Re: Where is Pluto's home page in the CVS repository for update

Posted by Michael Blum <bl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.