Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by du...@us.ibm.com on 2000/08/18 20:03:21 UTC

ANN: Apache-SOAP v2.0 Released

Hi All,

We have posted version 2.0 of Apache-SOAP.

Please see: http://xml.apache.org/soap for a list of changes.

Thanks,
-Matt

Re: cleanString()

Posted by Sandy Mustard <sa...@sdrc.com>.
Just saw the note on the correction to cleanString() concerning CDATA.

In viewing the javadoc for the newly released 2.0, I noticed
cleanString() in both org.apache.soap.Utils and
org.apache.soap.util.StringUtils.

Why the need for two methods for the same functionality?
Did both of them get corrected?

Sandy Mustard

Re: cleanString()

Re: cleanString()