Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io> on 2016/08/02 22:50:08 UTC

Using KafkaConnect or KafkaStreams?Join the "powered by" list :)

Hi,

You know the famous "Powered by Kafka" page?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Powered+By

Where the cool companies are showing off their use of Kafka?

We want to do the same for KafkaConnect and KafkaStreams - showcase
the early adopters of the technology.

If you are using either KafkaConnect or KafkaStreams, either in
production or on the way to production (but more than "just playing"),
either reply here or ping me directly - and I'll me sure you and your
company are highlighted as early user.

Thanks!

Gwen