Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by yukon <yu...@apache.org> on 2017/02/21 02:10:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache RocketMQ 4.0.0 (incubating)

Hi all,

The Apache RocketMQ team would like to announce the release of Apache
RocketMQ 4.0.0 (incubating).

More details regarding Apache RocketMQ can be found at:

http://rocketmq.incubator.apache.org/

The release artifacts can be downloaded here:

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=incubator/rocketmq/4.0.0-incubating/
or
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/rocketmq/4.0.0-incubating/

The release notes can be found here:

http://rocketmq.incubator.apache.org/release_notes/release-notes-4.0.0-incubating/

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

— DISCLAIMER Apache RocketMQ is an effort undergoing incubation at The
Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.
Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful
ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of
the completeness or stability of the code,it does indicate that the project
has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache RocketMQ 4.0.0 (incubating)

Posted by Von Gosling <fe...@gmail.com>.
Thanks sebb reminder. Next, we will polish announce email content.More rhetorical, more rigorous  :-)

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Thanks for your reminder, we will add project introduction in the future
announce mails.

Thanks.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
What is the project about?