Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Di Simone Maria Nicole <Ma...@nttdata.com> on 2012/06/01 16:32:22 UTC

Question : Is there any limit on node dimension?

Hi everybody,
is there a limit or any best pratice for node dimensions?
In my project someone would like to store very big documents (1GB) but
I don't agree with this idea.
Is there any raccomandation about this topic?
Many thanks and kind regards,
Nicole

Maria Nicole Di Simone | NTT DATA Italia
________________________________
Via Sant'Evaristo, 167 00165 Roma, Italia  | M: 3356779089
marianicole.disimone@nttdata.com
Learn more at www.nttdata.com/it

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding

Re: Question : Is there any limit on node dimension?

Posted by Francisco Carriedo Scher <fc...@gmail.com>.
I forgot the last part... To know how to use the datastore:

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore

Greetings!

Posted by Francisco Carriedo Scher <fc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Herman <MH...@NBME.org>.