Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mário Lopes <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/25 17:27:36 UTC

[users@httpd] LocationMatch regex with backreference?

Hi.

This is what I'm trying to do (put on abstract terms):

<LocationMatch "/www/(.*)$">
     # Set the SVN path based on what the user wrote
    SVNPath /svn/rep/$1
    # require group access through mod_auth_pam
    require group $1
</LocationMatch>

So as you see I need a backreference to identify the repository and to
set the required group for authentication. How can I do this? I
haven't found any reference on how to use backreferences inside a
LocationMatch. Using apache 2.0.53 and any help would be much
appreciated. Thanks in advance

-- Mário

Re: [users@httpd] LocationMatch regex with backreference?

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.
On 9/25/05, Mário Lopes <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > No, you can't do this.  I  believe you problem in the first directive
> > would be solved by using SVNParentPath rather than SVNPath.  The
> > second one might be solved  by mod_auth_svn.
>
> Using SVNPath would do it, but I only know how to authenticate through
> mod_auth_svn with static text files. Isn't there any other way to
> authenticate through PAM or MySQL?

Don't know.  You might get better info from a subversion mailing list.

Joshua.

Re: [users@httpd] LocationMatch regex with backreference?

Posted by Mário Lopes <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.