Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by David Wheeler <wh...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/29 17:30:26 UTC

Fwd: PHP support on incubator.apache.org

Well, it looks like we can't use PHP on the new site, so I will have to
re-write the generation script to create static HTML pages.

-David

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
On Aug 29, 2006, at 9:18 AM, David Wheeler wrote:

> I'm going to take another look at it, but I'm not sure I will be
> able to get
> it to do things that were suggested in IRC (like have the menu/tabs
> change
> contextually) and it would take to long to try and familiarize
> myself with
> thier code and add support for something like that.

You can do the context menu stuff - you can either use a separate
style sheet per section, or have a single style sheet that includes a
menu based on a property in the XML.
--
Jeremy

Re: Fwd: PHP support on incubator.apache.org

Posted by David Wheeler <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rick <cr...@gmail.com>.
Dave,