Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by ca...@comcast.net on 2014/03/04 00:37:08 UTC

Help with the Extentions

I have downloaded some extensions and I can not figure out how to get started so I can start using them. I have installed them.

Carrie A. Williams
443-493-0295

Re: Help with the Extentions

Posted by Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net>.
Hi Carrie,

If these extensions are listed as "enabled" in the "Extensions Manager"
they should be readily available for you to use in your documents.

There are several variants of the "Office SVG 1.0" extension, but they
all appear to be some kind of SVG clipart. Open the "Gallery" via the
main menu "Tools -> Gallery" option and the SVG clipart will be listed
there.

The "Professional Template Pack II" adds a number of additional
templates for:
o Business (formal) correspondence
o Cover pages, tournament and league brackets, and certificates
o Presentations and presentation backgrounds
o School and University relevant documents
o personal and mortgage expenses spreadsheets
Open the "Templates" via the main menu "File -> New -> Templates and
Documents" option and these additional templates will be listed there.

I would also mention that this "dev" list is intended for developer and
project issues. For future reference, a better option would be the user
support page: http://www.openoffice.org/support/index.html which lists a
number of user support options, such as documentation, forums, etc.

Best Regards
Dave

From: careaboobaby@comcast.net
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org