Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by LinusNLucy <gs...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/25 14:20:42 UTC

Distributed Closures Apply method/c#

Hi all
Is there a timeout implied or otherwise with Apply() method for a
Distributed closure? Seems to kick out a exception after roughly two mins.
Thanks

Re: Distributed Closures Apply method/c#

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
>  ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.

This is not related to Ignite. Thread.Abort is called on .NET side, and
Ignite never does that.

Please check if ASP.NET or some other framework is involved.

Posted by aealexsandrov <ae...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Immanuel Babu <gs...@gmail.com>.
Some of the code is proprietary, but this is the exception. No, I have not
set a manual timeout

System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.

   at System.Threading.Monitor.ObjWait(Boolean exitContext, Int32
millisecondsTimeout, Object obj)

   at System.Threading.ManualResetEventSlim.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout,
CancellationToken cancellationToken)

   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.SpinThenBlockingWait(Int32
millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InternalWait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout,
CancellationToken cancellationToken)

   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean
waitCompletionNotification)

   at
Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Compute.Compute.Apply[TArg,TJobRes](IComputeFunc`2
clo, TArg arg)