Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Anamika aaa <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/22 08:46:00 UTC

Jmeter Cookie problem

Hi ,

I am trying to test a web application using HTTPS on JMeter. I am using
JMeter 2-2.  My test consists of the following: Get the login page, post
login form parameters, get the enter page. I have recorded the script using
Badboy by giving all the login details.

When I switch to HTTPS on 443, I am redirected to the login page on the
second and third requests. I do not see the cookie information in the
request tab in the results tree and i am getting HTTP authorisation message
not validated error  I believe that the Cookie Manager is not passing the
cookie information back with each subsequent request.
I have looked through the Users Guide, FAQ, and Bug list for any information
about the Cookie Manager handling HTTPS request but have not found anything.
Has anyone experienced this behavior using HTTPS in JMeter?

Regards

Re: Jmeter Cookie problem

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 22/04/2010, Anamika aaa <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
>  I am trying to test a web application using HTTPS on JMeter. I am using
>  JMeter 2-2.

That version of JMeter is obsolete, please upgrade to 2.3.4.

>  My test consists of the following: Get the login page, post
>  login form parameters, get the enter page. I have recorded the script using
>  Badboy by giving all the login details.
>
>  When I switch to HTTPS on 443, I am redirected to the login page on the
>  second and third requests. I do not see the cookie information in the
>  request tab in the results tree and i am getting HTTP authorisation message
>  not validated error  I believe that the Cookie Manager is not passing the
>  cookie information back with each subsequent request.
>  I have looked through the Users Guide, FAQ, and Bug list for any information
>  about the Cookie Manager handling HTTPS request but have not found anything.
>  Has anyone experienced this behavior using HTTPS in JMeter?

Try again with the current version of JMeter.

Re: Jmeter Cookie problem

Posted by Anamika aaa <an...@gmail.com>.
I did it. but problem is i need to know hpw to extract the hidden files.

RE: Jmeter Cookie problem

Posted by Ragini Thakur <ra...@cybage.com>.

Re: Jmeter Cookie problem

Posted by Anamika aaa <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Jmeter Cookie problem

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jmeter Cookie problem

Posted by Anamika aaa <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Jmeter Cookie problem

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jmeter Cookie problem

Posted by Anamika aaa <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Jmeter Cookie problem

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jmeter Cookie problem

Posted by Anamika aaa <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Jmeter Cookie problem

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jmeter Cookie problem

Posted by Anamika aaa <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for all the replies ..
 i am using 2.3.2 now but its the same problem.. The follow redirects is
already selected since it is a bad boy script ... But the problem if i dont
tick the Automatically redirect checkbox my application throws a 302
response code and doesnt go further .

    After giving the credentials for login the application though logs in
successfully it is going back to the same login page instead of redirecting
to the application.. Please let know if anyone has faced the same type of

Re: Jmeter Cookie problem

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.