Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> on 2005/12/17 10:07:48 UTC

Re: svn commit: r357270 - in /myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/src/java/org/apache/myfaces/custom/navmenu: ./ htmlnavmenu/

Hi Tom,

Just a couple of notes on the recent navmenu changes:

On Sat, 2005-12-17 at 02:02 +0000, tomsp@apache.org wrote:
>  public class HtmlCommandNavigationItemTag extends HtmlCommandLinkTag
>  {
> +    private static final String OPEN_ATTR   = "open".intern();
> +    private static final String ACTIVE_ATTR = "active".intern();

Java automatically interns *all* literal strings. This is part of the
java language specification.

Also, I'm in the progress of moving all <attribute> tags *out* of the
tomahawk.tld file into separate files in the "tomawk_entities"
directory:
  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-787

Regards,

Simon