Posted to scimple@directory.apache.org by Sathish Krishnaraju <sk...@proofpoint.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/29 04:49:39 UTC

SCIMple project contribution

Hi Brian,

Hope you are doing well.

I have been working with Eran Toledano from Proofpoint on the SCIMple code base, recently reviewing the PR for PATCH support. Soon, I am planning to contribute as well. I did sign the Apache ICLA and received a response. I wanted to check if there is any invite or process which needs to be completed from SCIMple project as well.

Thanks,
Sathish

Re: SCIMple project contribution

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!

Other than a CLA, nothing special is required. Contributions of all types
are welcome!

Code: https://github.com/apache/directory-scimple
Docs/Site: https://github.com/apache/directory-site
Answering questions on the mailing list!
Or anything else you can think of!