Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Cameron McCormack <ca...@aka.mcc.id.au> on 2004/02/10 06:54:03 UTC

List moderated for attachments?

Is it that when I send a mail to the list with an attachment, it goes to
a list moderator or something?  I get really inconsistent delivery of
messages, and I'm wondering if that's the reason.  Sometimes the message
come straight through, other times it may take 5 hours or more.

--
Cameron McCormack

Re: List moderated for attachments?

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@aka.mcc.id.au>.
I wrote:
> Is it that when I send a mail to the list with an attachment, it goes to
> a list moderator or something?  I get really inconsistent delivery of
> messages, and I'm wondering if that's the reason.  Sometimes the message
> come straight through, other times it may take 5 hours or more.

I think I found the problem: my envelope From address as generated by my
mail server didn't match my From: address.  I reconfigured things and
now messages come through straight away. :-)

--
Cameron McCormack