Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Marcus Bond <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2006/12/07 11:58:43 UTC

Trinidad: Where have afh tags gone?

just a quick question regarding the afh tags (afh:body, afh:html) etc. from
ADF...

What is the replacement for them? Or more to the point, if they have been
used in an ADF app that moves to trinidad what is the generally accepted way
of replacing them?
Thanks,
marcus.

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

Re: Trinidad: Where have afh tags gone?

Posted by Marcus Bond <ma...@hotmail.com>.
doh!
Thanks :o)

>From: "Matthias Wessendorf" <ma...@apache.org>
>To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
>Subject: Re: Trinidad: Where have afh tags gone?
>Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 13:07:14 +0100
>
>trh
>
>http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/trinidad-api/tagdoc.html
>
>On 12/7/06, Marcus Bond <ma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>just a quick question regarding the afh tags (afh:body, afh:html) etc.
>>from
>>ADF...
>>
>>What is the replacement for them? Or more to the point, if they have been
>>used in an ADF app that moves to trinidad what is the generally accepted
>>way
>>of replacing them?
>>Thanks,
>>marcus.

>>Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters!
>>http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters
>>

>--
>Matthias Wessendorf
>http://tinyurl.com/fmywh
>
>further stuff:
>blog: http://jroller.com/page/mwessendorf
>mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Find Singles In Your Area Now With Match.com! msnuk.match.com

Re: Trinidad: Where have afh tags gone?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
trh