Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/05 22:07:19 UTC

Re: Apache Rat 0.10 Release Candidate Staged for Review

On 4 August 2013 20:18, Robert Burrell Donkin <rd...@apache.org> wrote:

> I've cut and uploaded a Apache Rat 0.1 release candidate to the Nexus

s/0.1/0/10/

> staging repository[1]. If you have a few spare cycles, please give it a
> quick look. As before, I'll remove the compressed distributions before
> promotion and upload them to our distribution directory.
>
> If anyone spots anything or has any questions, please jump in.

See corrections to URLs etc below.

Otherwise looks OK.

> If everyone looks okay, I'll move towards a release vote later this week.
> See [2], [3] and [4] for more background on the Apache way.
>
> Robert
>
> [1] https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/rat/

Should use the staging repo URL as follows:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecreadur-058/org/apache/rat/

This avoids getting all the other releases included.

> [2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
> [3] http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
> [4] http://community.apache.org/

The SVN tag & revision are:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/creadur/rat/tags/apache-rat-project-0.10/
http://svn.apache.org/r1510141

These are needed in any release vote (to determine provenance of the
released source files).