Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/06/26 07:02:30 UTC

RE: sir help ME CREATING MAIL ACCOUNTS USING JAMES-JSP

You have gotten several replies on the list to your inquiries.  Sending spam
(the advertising on your e-mail) to my private e-mail account is not
conducive to getting a more useful reply.

Kenny Smith pretty much gave you an entire solution, except in Perl.
Converting it to JSP would not be difficult.  Do you require someone to do
the work for you?

See:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=james-user@jakarta.apach
e.org&msgId=743634