Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2017/11/17 15:12:34 UTC

jena-project

When we moved to one version for all modules, pressure of time pushed us
to have jena-project as a copy of the old jena-parent.

Do we want to go the next step forward which is to merge jena-project
into the top POM and drop the jena-project module?

It turns out to be quite easy to do.

PR for discussion:
   https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/312

It does make the top POM quite large - 932 lines.

Thoughts?

     Andy

Re: jena-project

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
PR#312 has been merged which makes the top POM the maven parent.

The jena-project folder in your workspace will be cleared but "git pull"
won't delete it.  There will be target/ and maybe some IDE dot-files.

jena-project can be deleted manually.

The development snapshots have been updated.

     Andy

Re: jena-project

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.
+1