Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by stlecho <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/15 12:26:41 UTC

Missing Dependencies when building trunk

Hi,

I would like to build the trunk source code. When executing the "" command,
there are some missing Rampart dependencies. Should I add a mirror to my
maven settings or can I download these SNAPSHOT versions manually ?

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.rampart:rampart-policy:jar:SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.rampart
-DartifactId=rampart
-policy -Dversion=SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.rampart
-DartifactId=rampart-p
olicy -Dversion=SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-Drepo
sitoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.synapse:synapse-utils:bundle:SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.rampart:rampart-policy:jar:SNAPSHOT

2) org.apache.rampart:rampart-trust:jar:SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.rampart
-DartifactId=rampart
-trust -Dversion=SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.rampart
-DartifactId=rampart-t
rust -Dversion=SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-Drepos
itoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.synapse:synapse-utils:bundle:SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.rampart:rampart-trust:jar:SNAPSHOT

3) org.apache.rampart:rampart-core:jar:SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.rampart
-DartifactId=rampart
-core -Dversion=SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.rampart
-DartifactId=rampart-c
ore -Dversion=SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-Dreposi
toryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.synapse:synapse-utils:bundle:SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.rampart:rampart-core:jar:SNAPSHOT

4) org.apache.rampart:rampart:mar:SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.rampart
-DartifactId=rampart
 -Dversion=SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=mar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.rampart
-DartifactId=rampart -
Dversion=SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=mar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-DrepositoryI
d=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.synapse:synapse-utils:bundle:SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.rampart:rampart:mar:SNAPSHOT

----------
4 required artifacts are missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.synapse:synapse-utils:bundle:SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/),
  apache-incubating
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)

Re: Missing Dependencies when building trunk

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
I believe Axis2/Axiom/Rampart nightly builds are available. Hence,

mvn clean install -U must work.

Saminda

Posted by stlecho <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruwan,

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefan,

Posted by stlecho <st...@gmail.com>.
The build command I'm using: "mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true".
The Maven version I'm using: 2.0.9