Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/04 09:08:05 UTC

Technical Review Needed - Tips for UI Text Translation

Hi All

Please can someone take a look at the  Tips for UI Text Translation
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Tips+for+UI+labels+translation>
page and let me know if it is still valid or needs updating. (I know it is
still active as the last update was done quite recently but I need to know
if there is anything out of date on it)

If you are going to help review or update this document please can you add a
comment in the table columns on this page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBTECH+Page+Review//
(this document reference is T16).

Thanks in advance for your help.
Sharan