Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Bob Metelsky <bo...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/01 02:46:36 UTC

Re: Missing oozie-setup.sh - trying t o set yp shared lib

Cos - thanks  for the reply. I caught your video from  Apache Con -
impressive work!
So, I thought Bigtop was providing the latest and greatest? :)
I used the Jun 18  2013 bigtop.repo for rhel 6 - from your site... looking
closely now - I realize its OLD
Is there a more current repo? If so, probably need to update your site....
Consider me "Joe Public user"

Do you have any idea what happened to  oozie-setup.sh
Why its missing? Ill probably have to ask the oozie list

Thanks again and best of luck  with your project!

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Here you go, thanks for the feedback bob !

http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Releases/job/Bigtop-0.8.0/

Sorry we never updated the site with that in an easy to consume way.

pull requests welcome in case you want to :)

--
jay vyas

Re: Missing oozie-setup.sh - trying t o set yp shared lib

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Actually the latest version is available under "Releases" on
http://bigtop.apache.org/ - version 0.8.0 cut back in October 2014

I am not sure what has happened to this oozie script. I have an impression
that we never packaged it because the setup is actually done via puppet, but I
might be mistaken - I am not an expert on this component.

Sorry,
  Cos