Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/19 17:34:52 UTC

11/19/2019 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hi, all~,

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
last two weeks in this thread.

My updates:
1. Heron UI: add component running info and a capacity based parallelism
calculator.
2.  meetup.

Regards,
--ning

Re: 11/19/2019 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by SiMing Weng <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi, All:

I’ve been helping troubleshooting issues and answering questions people raised on Slack channel:

Kafka Spout related questions, delivery guarantee especially
Zookeeper and bookkeeper issues
Helm chart

Cheers,

SiMing Weng

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Hi all,

I helped with the 0.20.2-incubating source release.

--
Sent from A Mobile Device